• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Whats going on ?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whats going on ?"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I have just been over again , to test my obsevation and can report that their stiff nipples are thrusting against the thin fabric of their blouses, whilst their breath comes in shorter and shorter gasps.
    Damp gusset material clings to the hot femininity etc

Don't stop now! And this thread is useless w/o pictures!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet
    Bus bomber... train dumper they both left things on there that people rather they hadn’t!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I have just been over again , to test my obsevation and can report that their stiff nipples are thrusting against the thin fabric of their blouses, whilst their breath comes in shorter and shorter gasps.
    Damp gusset material clings to the hot femininity etc

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    Could be, why pick him as an avatar? Don't tell me he's one of th bus bombers or something
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6077464.stm

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    you serious?
    Could be, why pick him as an avatar? Don't tell me he's one of th bus bombers or something

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Whenever I talk to the girlies in the training section, their nips go stiff, thrusting through their tops, and they start to wriggle a little in their seats.

Whats going on ???

You're deluded. Next.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    You are one of the few who I imagine looks just like your avatar along with Hankwangford, Spacecadet and Freakydancer, how accurate am I?
    you serious?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    You are one of the few who I imagine looks just like your avatar along with Hankwangford, Spacecadet and Freakydancer, how accurate am I?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Whenever I talk to the girlies in the training section, their nips go stiff, thrusting through their tops, and they start to wriggle a little in their seats.

Whats going on ???

The smell of two week old semen, urine and excrement stained underwear is supposed to be an aphrodisiac...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Whats going on ???

The room is too cold.

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    don't worry it is part of training course to re-habilitate you, so that you don't re-offend once your released back into the community.

How many years/months did you get?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    you left the door open and its going cold

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    I was standing behind you.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Whats going on ?

Whats going on ?

Whats going on ???

Working...
X