• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 9/11 Conspiracy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "9/11 Conspiracy"

Collapse

• pisces
    replied
    Originally posted by HankWangford
    not so sure, I still don't understand why the big cover-up, lack of coverage & film footage from the pentagon crash, how did a huge plane make such a small impact hole etc etc
    More importantly how did the pilot manage to fly the ****er across ground level?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I cant believe you just said that... of course it ******* matters!
    I'll repeat or clarify my point. It doesn't matter.

Why ?

Because there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Yes we can petition, moan, whinge, complain, contact the media, yada yada yada.

And what could happen ?

The US/UK Government end up being dissolved, or overthrown, by their incumbents in waiting.

And the circle goes round again.

Different faces, same old stories....

The more things change....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    This conspiracy theory does fit nicely with the guilt ridden left. We all know that the 2nd world war did not really happen

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    At the end of the day (horrid cliche I know),

Does it really matter ?

Let's suppose the NeoCons did engineer the whole affair. So what ?

You mean, you can't believe that a Government would lie, cheat, steal and kill it's own people to achieve its political objectives ?

Been happening since time began.

Did the US government orchestrate a conspiracy ? Who knows ?

But if they did, then why would people be so suprised ?
    I cant believe you just said that... of course it ******* matters! It's like saying 'so what if there were concentration camps? Nothing i can do about it.' Jesus... we're talking about a pretext to WAR, to potentially a play at new world order and all you can say is 'so what?'

No wonder they dont care about making mistakes...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    At the end of the day (horrid cliche I know),

Does it really matter ?

Let's suppose the NeoCons did engineer the whole affair. So what ?

You mean, you can't believe that a Government would lie, cheat, steal and kill it's own people to achieve its political objectives ?

Been happening since time began.

Did the US government orchestrate a conspiracy ? Who knows ?

But if they did, then why would people be so suprised ?

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Look - there's no need to be an abusive tw@t about this
    Ah! Young Ninja Squirrel San :

there is still much to learn.

SB cannot be anything other than an "abusive tw@t" because that's what he is. It is his very essence - his soul (if you can call it that).

He's the sort of bloke who gets pissed up in the pub of a Friday night, telling us he was in the SAS or some such nonsense, and running for his pathetic life when some real hardman comes after him because SB felt-up his missus in the queue at the chippy.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Maybe, but at least when I compute ....Large passenger jets full of aviation fuel being flown by dissidents going full tilt into buildings resulting in said buildings burning then collapsing due to the laws of physics, I don't produce the solution that it must be due to cynical connivance at the pinnacle of government coupled with a mystery explosives expert at large in WTC 1,2, and 3. A plot so convoluted that it could not possibly have remained uncovered for so long given the intense media scrutiny the events have received.
    Now THAT would be the deduction of an idiot. Better figure out where you sit bogey, because you are coming across as someone that has fallen down the dimwit stairs cracking your bonce on every one. No change there mind you.
    1, 2 & 7.

Look - there's no need to be an abusive tw@t about this - people are entitled to have their own opinions and it is right to debate these issues openly in order to come to an understanding or gain insight.

There are many possible motives and interests either way, plenty of reasons for people to question the official version of events and lots of nutters out there in any given situation that can skew/distort/discredit facts for and against the official version.

If there were nefarious elements at work at any level, even just the covering-up of botched intelligence procedures, then it would be quite possible to sweep it under the carpet for consumers of only mainstream media = most people = society at large.

Over '000s of years there have been quite a few large-scale public atrocties engineered by those in power to garner support for the interests of those in power - to curtail liberties, start wars, exterminate dissident elements and the like.

It's only natural - when such an event plays so nicely into the plans of certain groups (such as the PNAC) - to question some of the facts and the failure of (or sabotage of) agencies to deal with it appropriately.

9/11 was one of the worst crimes of the last 100 years - and should have been a criminal investigation. After the emergency services had done as much as they could, the area should have been sealed off, and a properly funded team of multi-agency investigators called in to conduct a thorough investigation of the crime scene. This should have been properly equipped and resourced - with full transparency.

When these things don't happen - when CCTV footage is only released after months, edited and only a few frames, from only two cameras - when vital documents are witheld, when all the steel was disposed of within days - when the attack was used as a pretext for invading a country with nothing to do with all this - when so much money has been made from all this, from the stocks sold, oil gained, backhanders and dodgy contracts (us excluded ) - and the Wahabis are still our best mates - what are we supposed to do?

You'd be a complete fool yourself not to even consider the possibilities. Go and watch Fox news some more - and just let people continue having a bit of a natter on the subject, ok?
    Last edited by realityhack; 22 February 2007, 16:54.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    The "meaning" is generally contained in the jargon bogeyman, but as you so consistently fail to grasp any form of logic that is not fully at home in buildings primarily containing rubber rooms, I add a variety of emoticons to help you feel that you are somehow still involved.
    "Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you by experience" - anon.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    Do you always have to rely on these childish emoticons to convey your meaning?
    The "meaning" is generally contained in the jargon bogeyman, but as you so consistently fail to grasp any form of logic that is not fully at home in buildings primarily containing rubber rooms, I add a variety of emoticons to help you feel that you are somehow still involved.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    I would gingerjedi,
    there can be few things more ignominious than taking advice from an intellectual cabbage like bogeyman. Someone that would get hold of the wrong end of a stick if it had but one end.
    Do you always have to rely on these childish emoticons to convey your meaning?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    If I do change it I'll wait till no one's watching so not to be seen as being easily led!
    I would gingerjedi,
    there can be few things more ignominious than taking advice from an intellectual cabbage like bogeyman. Someone that would get hold of the wrong end of a stick if it had but one end.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    your sig would be much funnier if you dropped the THE before US
    But then it wouldn't put the emphasis on the USA or would people still get it?

If I do change it I'll wait till no one's watching so not to be seen as being easily led!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    I suppose we should just accept the official line then?
    It's by far the most plausible explanation.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Wake up and smell what you are shovelling you cretin!
    Oh you're spanking me with an emoticon now.

Oww! Oww!

You prat

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I wish there was a 'handbags' emoticon.
    your sig would be much funnier if you dropped the THE before US

Leave a comment:

Working...
X