• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: stupid threads

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "stupid threads"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    The mind boggles.
    "plasterers radio"

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    The place was a right mess when he'd finished!
    The mind boggles.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    My lad tossed for both of us, as I was poorly. The place was a right mess when he'd finished!
    What's wrong? have you sprained your wrist?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    My lad tossed for both of us, as I was poorly. The place was a right mess when he'd finished!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I miss tossing. . I realy used to like tossing. My wife is very good at doing the tossing for me, but work has taken me away.
    funny, my GF very good at it as well..

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Yep - tossed furiously about 8:00pm

and again at 10:30pm

Leave a comment:

• AtW Super poster
    replied
    . :d

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I miss tossing. . I realy used to like tossing. My wife is very good at doing the tossing for me, but work has taken me away.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Betty
    You started one!

Did everyone get a turn at tossing yesterday?
    Yep - tossed furiously about 8:00pm

and again at 10:30pm

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Missed out on the tossing for the last 8 years now. They don't seem to do it abroad.
    A pancake landed on my head and I couldn’t see and didn’t know what was happening. I thought it’s true tossing makes you go blind.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Betty
    You started one!

Missed out on the tossing for the last 8 years now. They don't seem to do it abroad.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    There is notjhing wrong with my threads dude! I am the best dressed contractor on this site.(site = where I work, not this web site)

Leave a comment:

• Betty
    replied
    You started one!

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    started a topic stupid threads

stupid threads

Where are they today...

i think the thread police are winning!!!

Working...
X