• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britney goes bald !!"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Auschwitz survivor
    Nah, that award surely has to go to this lass

Sinéad O'Connor

Leave a comment:

• Jawz
    replied
    You have to have the right head/face for a shaved head esp. for women. Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta look great with a shaven head, but britney looked like some plumper version of an Auschwitz survivor.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Excellent, Smithers!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I find bald women incredibly sexy!

Leave a comment:

• Will808
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    I wonder whether she a little light on hair below as well...
    Apparently so

Just to state the obvious, that link is soooooooo nsfw

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    I think she looks better like that than she did before. Seriously. There are some women who can pull off having a bald head, and those that can do tend to look pretty good when they do so.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    I have often wondered that very same thing....

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    ahhh sockpuppet you beat me to it...

ah well next.. nothing to see here

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a topic Britney goes bald !!

Britney goes bald !!

whatever next, Britney (i'm not mental really so dont take my kids) Spears has decided to go bald and wonders why thats creating more attention..

http://bumpshack.com/?p=2356

although she doesnt appear on this years death list yet..

http://www.deathlist.net/

Working...
X