• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woo-hoo! She's........"

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Is there a way to find out if/when she goes to court what the Judge says? Are ETs open like court session...I think a CUK day out to show some support would be a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Put a camera in the face of a media whore and they'll do anything to keep it there.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    '"A lot of people bundled in having a child with a fancy car or holiday, a type of self-indulgence, rather than a necessity for society," Sayara said. ',

doesn't she talk some crap

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by interested
    ....back and still as daft as ever.

I am thinking of using FOI to find out whether the BBC has paid her for these articles, because if they have I am going to go up to White City and burn the f**king place down
    Could you give us a bit of notice before you do, as I work there and am on the fifth floor? TIA

Leave a comment:

• interested
    replied
    There are some outstanding comments on HYS:

"If they've both passed med school, I would MUCH rather have a thick, Eton-educated doctor or dentist than a Gorbals swot. The former is unlikely to be any less competent than the latter, and with the bonus that I could understand what he was saying. And, if he messed up my operation, at least if I sued him I'd be paid in cash, rather than heroin or deep-fried pizzas.

Ted Tedford, London

I believe this problem is particularly prevalent amongst young women whilst out clothes shopping.. they easily fall for the store card pitch.

Bob Jim

I steal off of rich people so no debt for me.

Na, I just spend me wages on beer and records

Red Skinhead, the world

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    stupid bint
    she has 2 btl properties then crying about debt

Leave a comment:

• interested
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    oooh they are running a hys about personal debt. I guess we could comment on her there.
    Don't hold back Tony, say what you think

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Personally I'm sick of her and her Horrible Anus

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    oooh they are running a hys about personal debt. I guess we could comment on her there.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    It bugs me that the beeb can publish this sort of absolute cr@p yet there is no way for anybody to give feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by interested

I am thinking of using FOI to find out whether the BBC has paid her for these articles, because if they have I am going to go up to White City and burn the f**king place down
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread14667.html

Leave a comment:

• interested
    started a topic Woo-hoo! She's........

Woo-hoo! She's........

Working...
X