• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Valentines Day...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Valentines Day..."

Collapse

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Or my personal fave:

'Russia has invaded the south'...

What about : New Labour are in my constituency.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Was she expecting a ring?
    Bit much to ask for a simple shag.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Or my personal fave:

'Russia has invaded the south'...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Can we not just say, "my partner was menstruating"?
    Can't we just say the redcoats are on the march?

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Girlfriend on the blob?
    She'd better use her gob!

/Confucius

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    The water would have looked like that scene from "Psycho"
    Well they could have done it with the lights off and a few candles around! There are ways and means!

I think she just didn't want a shag - what had you dont to upset her Luke? Was she expecting a ring?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I still dont understand why they didn't shag to be honest. Yous could have done it in the shower!
    The water would have looked like that scene from "Psycho"

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I still dont understand why they didn't shag to be honest. Yous could have done it in the shower!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Crystal.

Never heard the liverpool are playing at home though. Can't you just say she's on the blob.
    Can we not just say, "my partner was menstruating"?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Dogs are great chicks dig them. I usually offer to take my mates pooch for a walk when its warm as he is a chick magnet. I tulip you not at least 10 - 20 women will all want to come and pet him.

Fisking puppy getting the attention.
    Chicks love Dogs, what more can I say?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    I used to work in a flower shop so Valentines day used to be a curious mixture of your worst nightmare come true combined with a massive money making opportunity.

Just relieved to be out of it and no expenditure spent in the Lucifer household. Just another day.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg
    Ok, she had the painters in, any clearer ?
    Crystal.

Never heard the liverpool are playing at home though. Can't you just say she's on the blob.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Dogs are great chicks dig them. I usually offer to take my mates pooch for a walk when its warm as he is a chick magnet. I tulip you not at least 10 - 20 women will all want to come and pet him.

Fisking puppy getting the attention.

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    V-Day Crap

Card. £10
    Flowers. £35
    Nice food from organic shop for home mea.l £40
    Sick puppies diarroea all over flat. 52p (1 whole role of roller towel)
    Taxi to and from vet. £12
    Emergency vetinary care for the mutt. £70!!

Valentines day being fcuked up by crapping puppy. Priceless

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Ah, blow-job week!
    Or up-the-butt week as some nameless, faceless (desperately trying to land a husband) people might call it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X