• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who has had the snip?"

Collapse

• benn0
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    I thought you'd left?
    Doesn't mean I can't return every now and again.

Since when did I need to ask your permission to post?

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    Do gf / wife recon it tastes better ?
    who cares? they'll get what they're given!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Sperm make up a small fraction of semen... most of it comes (if you'll forgive the expression) from the prostate...
    Here that girls, you are getting a diluted golden shower every time!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Do gf / wife recon it tastes better ?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    I am also curious, do you still ejaculate after having the snips?

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Does it stopping producing and are the org*** dry ?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by benn0
    I've had it done and yes it f@ckin hurts.

But then again having your ball bag ripped open and your tubes cut isn't something that happens every day is it?

Make sure you get a picture of the bruising. You'll have about a three week window.
    I thought you'd left?

Leave a comment:

• benn0
    replied
    I've had it done and yes it f@ckin hurts.

But then again having your ball bag ripped open and your tubes cut isn't something that happens every day is it?

Make sure you get a picture of the bruising. You'll have about a three week window.

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    Is that the trick with the tea towel?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    At one point I think a bit of wee came out

More pelvic floor excercises needed. benefits your love life too. not that i need any of that

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    I had it done, under local. It was the most painful experience I've ever had, particularly when the anaesthetist put a needle into my right gonad. Not just the skin, but right in. Then he did the other one a bit later. It still makes me wince now, and it was over 4 years ago.

It started off badly. I was hoping a nice looking nurse would offer to shave the relevant area, but they just gave me a disposable razor and sent me into a room to do it myself. No cream or gel or anything. That was one careful shave.

Once I was in theatre, they thoughtfully put up a “screen” between two drip-stands, to prevent me witnessing what was going on. Unfortunately, there was a strategically placed metal strip on the ceiling, in which was reflected the proceedings “down south”. I only caught a glimpse, mind you, but it was enough to put me off freshly plucked chicken for life. I’m sure this particular metal strip was more highly polished than the others on the ceiling. The words “sadistic bastards” spring to mind.

I must have had supersperm or something, because it took two whole years before they gave me the all clear. At least I had an excuse to do what I've been doing for years.

I hope that helps.
    OMG i'm getting some strange looks in the office at the moment as I read your post in hysterics.....

At one point I think a bit of wee came out

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    I hope that helps.
    tremendously. cheers.

Andy
    <runs off screaming>

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    I had it done, under local. It was the most painful experience I've ever had, particularly when the anaesthetist put a needle into my right gonad. Not just the skin, but right in. Then he did the other one a bit later. It still makes me wince now, and it was over 4 years ago.

It started off badly. I was hoping a nice looking nurse would offer to shave the relevant area, but they just gave me a disposable razor and sent me into a room to do it myself. No cream or gel or anything. That was one careful shave.

Once I was in theatre, they thoughtfully put up a “screen” between two drip-stands, to prevent me witnessing what was going on. Unfortunately, there was a strategically placed metal strip on the ceiling, in which was reflected the proceedings “down south”. I only caught a glimpse, mind you, but it was enough to put me off freshly plucked chicken for life. I’m sure this particular metal strip was more highly polished than the others on the ceiling. The words “sadistic bastards” spring to mind.

I must have had supersperm or something, because it took two whole years before they gave me the all clear. At least I had an excuse to do what I've been doing for years.

I hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Why wait?
    Counting your chickens before they hatch and all that !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X