• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where have all the agents gone????"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    The All Blacks are the best rugby team and always will be.....

Anyone who knows dodgy knows that even to keep some wierd dual personality going online.. Dodgy could never bring himself to type this truth

Fat lot of good he was then.
    Meh... getting a contract aint difficult.. but getting an agent who isnt pimping you to pay for a round of golf... thats rare!
    Last edited by tay; 14 February 2007, 21:17.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Yeah, nice one Dodgy. Create a new identity and big yerself up.
    It is becoming a bit of a habit as I also send myself Valentine cards. I am also flattered that you think that an agent could have the wit and intelligence to do something that requires such, er "technical awareness".

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by tay
    haha I remember Dodgy Agent from when I first arrived in London.... sent him my CV.. he noticed I liked golf and cricket and took me for a cricket club 'golf day' at Richmond.. he paid for the round of golf and the meal afterwards. Top bloke.
    4 years later he is still the best agent I have ever met in London (and he didnt even get me a contract)... apart from the fact he avidly supports the Poms in rugby.
    Yeah, nice one Dodgy. Create a new identity and big yerself up.

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    I wish you'd stop putting on that posh accent. It's so pretentious coming from a recruiter.

I wuz brought up proppa, wut can i say?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Fat lot of good he was then.
    About par for the course then?

I'll get me coat...

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    haha I remember Dodgy Agent from when I first arrived in London.... sent him my CV.. he noticed I liked golf and cricket and took me for a cricket club 'golf day' at Richmond.. he paid for the round of golf and the meal afterwards. Top bloke.
    4 years later he is still the best agent I have ever met in London (and he didnt even get me a contract)... apart from the fact he avidly supports the Poms in rugby.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman_1
    Since the itcontractor board shut, where did they all go??? I used to enjoy a banter with the hair gelled, big buckled p1mps...
    I am still around keeping you losers in order

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    OK here is the noose then. Just place it round your neck stand on a chair and when you're ready I'll pop in and kick the chair over.

Cheers guv

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    I take it you're a mark up hiking, lead phishing, wide tied, gel haired ex used car saleperson narrowly dodging an ASBO sporting future as a Burger King large fries and extra sauce supervising recruitment barrow boy.

Listen geez i dun estate agency int i? Dint u used to werk at Fizer, i know a geezer there called Fred Smith was he your manager, no? Well who waz then? Come on mate help me to help you.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman_1
    replied
    Ahhhh. Memories....

Leave a comment:

• reformation
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman_1
    Since the itcontractor board shut, where did they all go??? I used to enjoy a banter with the hair gelled, big buckled p1mps...

Farkin ell mate dint no u wuz intested in talkin to us geezers mate innit bruv.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman_1
    started a topic Where have all the agents gone????

Where have all the agents gone????

Working...
X