• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Valentines Day!!!"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    *winks at BGG
    Erm, that was Mrs BGG, who must have, er, cracked my 16 digit, alpha, numerical and special character Windows Login password while I was out.

I personally have no interest in 2 nuns, a donkey and a jar of figs. Honest !

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Hmm, I just realised I got a PM today....

*winks at BGG

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    Who's tongue ?

And in what type of cheek ?

I thought my mouth was a bit furry...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Is that tongue in cheek?
    Who's tongue ?

And in what type of cheek ?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    that was on Captial Radio thismorning!!
    But I live in Bristol! There's not much new material left in the world, I saw it on another forum

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by CptFantastic
    Valentine's Day causes grown men to sneeze uncontrollably...women to make petticoats out of curtains....children to scream at the top of their lungs to a song written by Simon&Garfunkel......old men to throw themselves onto moving houses....and old ladies wearing those petticoats to a Ku Klux Klan rally.
    Eh? Which part of the parallel universe are you from, CF?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I got my better half a new bag and belt.

Hoover's working an absolute treat now.
    that was on Captial Radio thismorning!!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I got my better half a new bag and belt.

Hoover's working an absolute treat now.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    I think it should be banded as it discriminates against the unloved.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Indeed, a poor excuse for picking a mans pocket every fourteenth of February!
    And to think that Valentine’s Day started out by women sending anonymous cards to men. Now it is a man’s obligation to spend loads of money.

I seen that in shops these days it is being called Valentine’s Week!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Bah humbug
    Indeed, a poor excuse for picking a mans pocket every fourteenth of February!

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Is that tongue in cheek? B0llocks to valentines day
    Valentine's Day causes grown men to sneeze uncontrollably...women to make petticoats out of curtains....children to scream at the top of their lungs to a song written by Simon&Garfunkel......old men to throw themselves onto moving houses....and old ladies wearing those petticoats to a Ku Klux Klan rally.

It's evil.....evil!!!!

But not as evil as El Duder not getting a shag

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    I hope no ugly people have been sending PMs!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Bah humbug
    Is that tongue in cheek? B0llocks to valentines day

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    Bah humbug

Leave a comment:

Working...