• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Last Friday

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last Friday"

Collapse

• Hedgehog
    replied
    She seems to have got mysteriously better in time for Valentines Day and the promise of a meal and a night out.. Women eh?

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Hi Hedgehog - glad to see you changed your ID!!

Hope the other half is feeling a bit better.

Leave a comment:

• Hedgehog
    replied
    Friday Beers

Hi guys,

Yes thanks for the post RealityHack..

Had a good time and would have been out longer but for the other half having a chest infection.. Bloody inconvenience

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost

Couldn't help myself

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I've got a mild crush on a co-worker, but she's 20 years younger than I....
    Just ask her out. Nothing ventured.....

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    I've got a mild crush on a co-worker, but she's 20 years younger than I....
    Near retirement then I assume?

Her I mean.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    I'd love to shag a 40 year old, but I'd feel like a cradle snatcher...
    You took the words right out of my mouth....

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Warrior Princess

ewwwwwww!!!!!
    The duck confit and Bourdeaux wine was worth it, dammit!!

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by CptFantastic
    The only thing I lost in Paris was my dignity....shagging a 40 year-old, sheesh!!

ewwwwwww!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    OMG - I’m serious! First lost one glove on the metro in Paris and then lost the other one along with the fruitbowl on my way home!

All in all it was a very sad week indeed!

And anyway…I don’t even know how to lie! All innocent me!!!
    The only thing I lost in Paris was my dignity....shagging a 40 year-old, sheesh!!

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by CptFantastic
    Remember the Asian that chased the other Asian away just because he had a white chick for a date? :P
    Oh yeah - poor thing!

And that poor guy that was standing there for ages all by himself with no one to talk to.....ahhhh....

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Don't lie - you're secretly delighted really. We'll have a whip round and get you the most ridiculous hat we can find - then take pictures of you wearing it and post them on amihotornot.com
    OMG - I’m serious! First lost one glove on the metro in Paris and then lost the other one along with the fruitbowl on my way home!

All in all it was a very sad week indeed!

And anyway…I don’t even know how to lie! All innocent me!!!

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    CptFantastic beat me at backgammon before he passed out on my sofa. Git.

Leave a comment:

• CptFantastic
    replied
    Defiantly a good evening even though turn out was small!

RH tried to get one to dance with him but one luckily escaped and left CptFantastic and the dancing squirrel to it!

FYI – Fruitbowl is no more! [Hunting for a replacement]
    Remember the Asian that chased the other Asian away just because he had a white chick for a date? :P

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Don't lie - you're secretly delighted really. We'll have a whip round and get you the most ridiculous hat we can find - then take pictures of you wearing it and post them on amihotornot.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X