• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where's Mordac then?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "I am always amused when MF complains about the quality of posts, when many of his posts are him boasting or being mean. I've yet to read a decent argument from him."

Problem is I havent seen a new type of posting for over a year or anything worth debating. Some of us have been on here so long now even when we get trolls we don't even rise to the bait.

I havent seen a good quality newbie for some years.

Its like being married to the same person for years, they're annoying habits grate, you snap at each other, you talk over them and just watch telly in the evening. You think of other people, what it would be like to jump ship.

But the truth is you're stuck with each other unless one of you cheats or dies.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    I know it must be hard for you prawn, to make time for us between your busy contract and the hundreds of women throwing themselves at you.
    They are diving out of the way

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I'm thinking of leaving this forum, but if enough people beg me to stay, I'll consider it.

I know it must be hard for you prawn, to make time for us between your busy contract and the hundreds of women throwing themselves at you.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I'm thinking of leaving this forum, but if enough people beg me to stay, I'll consider it.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    That's harsh BP, I like Mordy. Did he upset you ?

I am always amused when MF complains about the quality of posts, when many of his posts are him boasting or being mean. I've yet to read a decent argument from him.
    I'm joking! Mordac is OK even MF is ok when he's not being a grumpy barsteward

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    You can't stand in the way of progress

That's harsh BP, I like Mordy. Did he upset you ?

I am always amused when MF complains about the quality of posts, when many of his posts are him boasting or being mean. I've yet to read a decent argument from him.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    You can't stand in the way of progress

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I shall miss Mordac.

Next.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    He told me he's fed up with the crap postings on the board and they plethera of bogus posters/trolls and lack of moderation.

So he's not coming back.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    Where is mordy ?

Maybe you know something
    Not a fecking chance!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Another candidate for Chico.

He stopped posting around the same time.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Where is mordy ?
    Maybe you know something

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Where is mordy ?

Leave a comment:

Working...