• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Fruitbowl

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fruitbowl"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I assume you mean she will be wearing just the hat? I seem to remember she accepted the offer of a spanking earlier too, what a woman........... see you later................

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Can I get a WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    She just threatened to kill me if I explain anything. I reckon she shouldn't be allowed into the CUK Beer gig without wearing it - and bring some fruit.
    Obviously it all depends on the weather right guys?

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    I think she'd look kind'a cute in a hat (don't tell the GF), what type WP or prehaps RH would like to let us know...

Awwww - cheers mate!

It's just a normal bog standard hat that RH is really jealous of!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary I assure you!

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    What!!! With her ears?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No no, my ears are perfectly shaped thank-you!

Let’s leave the ears out please!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    LOL
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    I think she'd look kind'a cute in a hat (don't tell the GF), what type WP or prehaps RH would like to let us know...
    She just threatened to kill me if I explain anything. I reckon she shouldn't be allowed into the CUK Beer gig without wearing it - and bring some fruit.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Warrior Princess
    Ahem...i don't think that will be necessary thank-you RH!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you (drum roll) the one and only, the made to measure treasure, Warrior Princess in a HAT!"

Leave a comment:

• Warrior Princess
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Ah, I may need to explain...
    Ahem...i don't think that will be necessary thank-you RH!!!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Ah, I may need to explain...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Is this some kind of code?

The eagle has landed!

Hello this is nighthawk

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    started a topic Fruitbowl

Fruitbowl

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you (drum roll) the one and only, the made to measure treasure, Warrior Princess in a HAT!

Very fetching, see you at ascot, bro'

Working...
X