• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Humph!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Humph!"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    That seems to have cheered you up.
    Nah, you cheered me up. That just made me giggle.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    That seems to have cheered you up.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    El duder wants a dirty version of Suzy Dent

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    El duder wants a dirty version of Susie Dent

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    I think that says it all though doesnt it?

Basically they all have about 10 kids, are on the dole and ar ebasically slappers.

Not my scene at all.

Why do you associate lasses who like sex with that description?!!!

If you blokes down there still have that 18th century view of women, then no wonder all your "down south" lasses ar a bunch of tight arse prudes.

I'm proud to come from a place where no one judges you - we're all too busy getting mortal and shagging to care

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder

Basically they all have about 10 kids, are on the dole and ar ebasically slappers.

Not my scene at all.
    I'll let you know mate

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    but I do know that lasses in Newcastle go out every night with the explicit intention of getting a shag.

Not my scene at all.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    You dont really have to flash the cash - just be funny. And very confident.
    That's me sorted then........I'm a f**king blast!!

Plus I'll have a couple of good geordie wing men with me to translate if needed, although "any chance?" is pretty much universal!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    I've been to the Bigg Market and pulled plenty of ropey old birds down there - Quayside sounds best.....bit of the old cockney patter and flash the cash - quids in!!!

You dont really have to flash the cash - just be funny. And very confident.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Its not about pubs really, its about areas.

Big Market - a cliche, but still a 100% gaurenteed shag.
    Quayside - an 80% shag rate, but much fitter lasses (plus a load of hen nights).
    Posh new bottom end of town (perdu/apartment/attic/@home) - 40% shag rate, but the lasses are propper stunners and all worthy of landing a footballer.
    Top end of town - a mix of milfs, couples, and civilised's. Dont go there.
    Jesmond - students. Same all over the country.

So basically I'd advise you start off down the Quayside, and if you have no luck, head to the Bigg Market.

Best pulling clubs are Baha and The Boat. Sea is full of ponses, Julies is only for Black men and women who want to pull them, Top end clubs are for chavs.

You'll have a blast!!
    I've been to the Bigg Market and pulled plenty of ropey old birds down there - Quayside sounds best.....bit of the old cockney patter and flash the cash - quids in!!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    ...and I'm up there for 3 nights from next Friday.

Get in.

Sally - best bar to pick up chicks who know they ain't ever gonna see you again but really don't five a ****????

Its not about pubs really, its about areas.

Big Market - a cliche, but still a 100% gaurenteed shag.
    Quayside - an 80% shag rate, but much fitter lasses (plus a load of hen nights).
    Posh new bottom end of town (perdu/apartment/attic/@home) - 40% shag rate, but the lasses are propper stunners and all worthy of landing a footballer.
    Top end of town - a mix of milfs, couples, and civilised's. Dont go there.
    Jesmond - students. Same all over the country.

So basically I'd advise you start off down the Quayside, and if you have no luck, head to the Bigg Market.

Best pulling clubs are Baha and The Boat. Sea is full of ponses, Julies is only for Black men and women who want to pull them, Top end clubs are for chavs.

You'll have a blast!!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Careful mate, some of 'em still have their own teeth!
    Ok - a t*t w**k then....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    A nosh would suffice.
    Careful mate, some of 'em still have their own teeth!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Surely you want them to give a ****...
    A nosh would suffice.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    ...and I'm up there for 3 nights from next Friday.

Get in.

Sally - best bar to pick up chicks who know they ain't ever gonna see you again but really don't five a ****????
    Surely you want them to give a ****...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X