• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Free T Shirt!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Free T Shirt!"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    He's banned again.

I find clicking ignore helpful.
    We'll pray for him.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    He's banned again.

I find clicking ignore helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    If everyone turned all this anger into some positive energy we could probably do some great things.
    On the other hand, if BR14 didn't vent his anger here, there could be a nasty scene in his long-term care facility.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Tedious, repetitive little troll.
    nothing else to do in the bog, then?
    after your low paid menial tasks are done for the day?
    I'm super busy being paid loads for interesting work, thanks for asking.

But I can always spare a few minutes to pray for an angry little man like you.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    If everyone turned all this anger into some positive energy we could probably do some great things.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Tedious, repetitive little troll.
    nothing else to do in the bog, then?
    after your low paid menial tasks are done for the day?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Folhh
    foog
    Oh Lord, help our angry little brother BR14 find peace with himself and become a contented little man. Amen.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Folhh
    foog

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    #PrayforBR14
    And pray for all the other Angry Little Men

#prayforalm

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    you can get bucky in der vaderland?
    good for you.
    #PrayforBR14

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Looks like someone has only just out of the wrong side of the bed and found that he was actually sweating all night long but has in fact pee'd it after a night on the Buckfast...
    you can get bucky in der vaderland?
    good for you.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Expat twats 'R' us GmbH ????
    Looks like someone has only just out of the wrong side of the bed and found that he was actually sweating all night long but has in fact pee'd it after a night on the Buckfast...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I have corporate logo'ed polo shirts for use when at conferences or onsite at a customer, I try my hardest not to wear them
    Expat twats 'R' us GmbH ????

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    maybe if people would start refusing meaningless useless gifts, the companies/agencies will stop treating them like chumps.

it's not the gift on it's own but the indebtedness that you acquire and need to reciprocate.

google rule of reciprocity in social norms. -> marketing trick they are using on all of us to make us to do irrational things
    Cobblers.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    maybe if people would start refusing meaningless useless gifts, the companies/agencies will stop treating them like chumps.

it's not the gift on it's own but the indebtedness that you acquire and need to reciprocate.

google rule of reciprocity in social norms. -> marketing trick they are using on all of us to make us to do irrational things

Leave a comment:

Working...
X