• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Message from God.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Message from God."

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    Ah come on, who is it?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=TheOmegaMan]
    Originally posted by wendigo100

Thanks.
    Nice try, Jabber...

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    [QUOTE=wendigo100]
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I also suspect someone on here, and if I am right, he or she is indeed a genius.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    BRILLIANT !!!!!!
    And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a mighty wind coming: and it filled the whole house where they were sitting
    Bible

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    That happened at Acts 2.2

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Oh, don't be coy

[QUOTE=wendigo100]
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I also suspect someone on here, and if I am right, he or she is indeed a genius.

Who?
    I have to say I'd be much more than astonished to find a genius on this board.....

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    [QUOTE=Dundeegeorge]
    Originally posted by sasguru
    His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are. [/QUOTE

Give us a clue. Who do you think is god's happy troll?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You've hinted at that before SAS

[QUOTE=sasguru]His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are. [/QUOTE

Give us a clue. Who do you think is god's happy troll?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon

Where is Chico when you need him?
    His creator, who my textual analysis reveals is a anther member of this forum, is probably busy. Shock, horror - Chico does not exist. I had considered that option and dsicarded it - it was a work of genius - you know who you are.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    I don’t know what message the Great Maker (PBUH) is trying to send me, but I have been very flatulent since the early hours of this morning through till now.
    Perhaps God is playing remote chess with threaded.

Better translate and let threaded know what the move is.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    This message is hidden because God is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    started a topic Message from God.

Message from God.

I don’t know what message the Great Maker (PBUH) is trying to send me, but I have been very flatulent since the early hours of this morning through till now.

Where is Chico when you need him?

Working...
X