• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sabbath day sinning...."

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    <cough>
    Have you eaten him yet or does he need to mature first?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Knowing el Duder something you couldn't make up would have happened to him. Abducted by aliens just as she was about to ask if he'd like a coffee at her place or something.
    Like the kidnapping bit in Layer Cake. What a blow.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Knowing el Duder something you couldn't make up would have happened to him. Abducted by aliens just as she was about to ask if he'd like a coffee at her place or something.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    i am dying to know too....

maybe it went soo badly he's under a duvet crying.

WE CAN HELP DUDER.... SHARE THE PAIN!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Perhaps he's still tied to the bed?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Oh yeah I forgot about that!!! Come on duder, tell us all the gory details
    I think his silence speaks volumes.....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Oh yeah I forgot about that!!! Come on duder, tell us all the gory details

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    While enjoying a post-shag fag, he discovered during the small talk that she is his long-lost adopted sister who he thought had died.

So is he happy or sad?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Either not too well, or he would have posted.

or

Realy well and he is too knackered to post or still in bed with her.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    started a topic Sabbath day sinning....

Sabbath day sinning....

So, how'd it go yesterday El Duder?

Working...
X