• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Anybody up?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody up?"

Collapse

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead
    You could always go back to the pub, no?
    Can't be arsed.

Just found something I downloaded ages ago.

Does anyone remember Lexx? Vaiyo A-O, A Home Va Ya Ray, Vaiyo A-Rah, Jerhume Brunnen G.

Xev

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    My current gig is working from home for a US software company and the boss and I catch up at a convenient time (for him). he's running late so I have to hang around for a bit. Ah well, it's Friday - just...

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead
    I spy...

something beginning with

A
    'Angover

I'm off to bed to watch a film with Mrs BI. Have a nice weekend

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    I should beat myself with a stick

It's showtime on my current project and there are lots of things running over the weekend. I was tempted to log on now to see how they are doing - but I am not getting paid any more for doing that so feck it. I'll have a look Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I spy...

something beginning with

A

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    up too!

Let's play snap.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    I am up. What should we do?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    You could always go back to the pub, no?

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Yeah, I'm up and back from the pub and not happy

I got a SMS from my server telling me a job failed. It’s gonna cause trouble if I don’t fix it before midnight because I am a slacker and I haven’t not bothered to code for a re-run the next day. Turns out my ISP threw a woberly at the same moment the job was downloading something. Re-run and its fine.

I could have stayed in the pub. I've gotta fix this.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    started a topic Anybody up?

Anybody up?

And back from the pub? Wind's getting up again and the Pinot Noirs' finished.

Working...
X