• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The End Of Reality TV"

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
    Why is that - is it because you is a racist ?
    No, just that I'm not a liar.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    Why is that - is it because you is a racist ?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    SausageJockey you are back again! I'd love to tell you how much you've been missed but I can't.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    Ah but all the Australasian people are racists too, we all are. Look at their persecution of the indigenous populations - it is a disgrace. Empty the jails of the motherland, deport them to a remote set of islands and allow interbreeding with the marsupial population, and look what you get.

In JabberWorld we have death squads with the power of summary execution. Any racist remark leads to black bag over the head and a trip down the trapdoor of destiny. There is a lot less whinging in JabberWorld.

Jabber

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    They are wheeling the fat trog onto everything now. Working from home today and so far she has been on GMtv and now on this morning. Damage limitation - oh and here are tears! Jesus! She is ugly when she isn't crying but she is sooo much worse when she is.

Well they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity !!!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    They are wheeling the fat trog onto everything now. Working from home today and so far she has been on GMtv and now on this morning. Damage limitation - oh and here are tears! Jesus! She is ugly when she isn't crying but she is sooo much worse when she is.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    no I wasn't having a debate with SA .....I was having a

I was joking when I said the word debate... hence the next to the word debate ...
    You two having a fight is like watching two thalidemide victims having an arm wrestle!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Are you sure she/he/it isn't Chico in disguise?
    SD - you are Chico and we claim, er, £2.50 each.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Try here This is what I was thinking of.
    "The Ilois were forcibly relocated to Mauritius and the Seychelles in the 1960s and early 70s when the British government leased the island to the USA for 50 years and it was subsequently turned into a military base"

I wouldn't complain that much if I was "forced" to relocate to Mauritius/Seychelles.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Folks, Sandy is clearly a troll and a wind up merchant. No one (except Mailman) is as stupid as she seems.

Stop biting.
    Are you sure she/he/it isn't Chico in disguise?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Stop biting.
    Where's the fun in that?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    DA, you have probably a good knowledge of the English history. Which country was destroyed because of England or the British Empire? To my knowledge none of them but I may be wrong. Any idea?
    Wessex

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    DA, you have probably a good knowledge of the English history. Which country was destroyed because of England or the British Empire? To my knowledge none of them but I may be wrong. Any idea?
    trying to think, give me just a year or two.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Try here This is what I was thinking of.
    Diego Garcia - I knew it sounded like a Latin footballer.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Folks, Sandy is clearly a troll and a wind up merchant. No one (except Mailman) is as stupid as she seems.

Stop biting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X