• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Make up for men?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Make up for men?"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Those who comment on it are probably gay. Does CM know?
    What? Your ability to grasp reality? Yeah mate, I'm pretty sure she's got an inkling...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Or maybe we're just not poofters. Just saying. No offence GJABS.
    Those who comment on it are probably gay. Does CM know?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    makeup for horses now? whatever next?
    Maybe it makes them poo on the roads where motorcyclists ride?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Boots have been selling mane's make-up for years. I'm actually quite surprised that the folks around here don't know that... but maybe you're just being shy.
    makeup for horses now? whatever next?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Boots have been selling mane's make-up for years. I'm actually quite surprised that the folks around here don't know that... but maybe you're just being shy.
    Or maybe we're just not poofters. Just saying. No offence GJABS.

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Boots have been selling man's make-up for years. I'm actually quite surprised that the folks around here don't know that... but maybe you're just being shy.
    Last edited by wattaj; 18 January 2020, 12:52. Reason: Speilng

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Gratis.
    Xeno was the one who had that dirty direct cam with that CUK lady. Maybe I should start wearing make up.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I suppose it was good enough for Xeno.
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I suppose it was good enough for Marc Bolan.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Some men have always worn makeup. If you're lucky, like Marwood, you can avoid a buggering orf of them too.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    you'll have to up your game, old son.
    lose all sense of humour for a start.

He had one???

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I thought I already was! I must try harder.....
    you'll have to up your game, old son.
    lose all sense of humour for a start.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    you looking to take over from JtB as CUK's biggest bore, or is this a step on the way to Welsh citizenship?

asking for a friend, honest guv.

I thought I already was! I must try harder.....

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Bollocks is one significant difference. Except for NLyUK that is.

is a man's skin really different from a woman's?

Besides having facial hair, there are structural differences between a man’s skin and a woman’s. Androgen (testosterone) stimulation causes an increase in skin thickness, which accounts for why a man’s skin is about 25% thicker than a woman’s. In addition to being thicker, a man’s skin texture is tougher.

Sebum (oil) and its production also differ. After puberty, sebum production is greater in males than females, which is attributed to androgen secretions and accounts for why men have longer lasting acne.

Regardless of age, men also have a higher collagen density than women. Because collagen content is directly related to the signs of skin ageing, it has been said a woman’s skin is about 15 years older than a man’s of the same age. However, men are less sun savvy than women, meaning they don’t use sunscreens, and could contribute to why the “15 year” skin age difference is not readily noticed. UV damage from the sun can add years to a man’s skin and negate the benefit of slowed intrinsic ageing.

-------------------

Of course that source may be bollocks. But isn't that the bedrock of CUK?
    you looking to take over from JtB as CUK's biggest bore, or is this a step on the way to Welsh citizenship?

asking for a friend, honest guv.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Bollocks is there a significant difference. No more so than the difference between coloured skins types.
    Bollocks is one significant difference. Except for NLyUK that is.

is a man's skin really different from a woman's?

Besides having facial hair, there are structural differences between a man’s skin and a woman’s. Androgen (testosterone) stimulation causes an increase in skin thickness, which accounts for why a man’s skin is about 25% thicker than a woman’s. In addition to being thicker, a man’s skin texture is tougher.

Sebum (oil) and its production also differ. After puberty, sebum production is greater in males than females, which is attributed to androgen secretions and accounts for why men have longer lasting acne.

Regardless of age, men also have a higher collagen density than women. Because collagen content is directly related to the signs of skin ageing, it has been said a woman’s skin is about 15 years older than a man’s of the same age. However, men are less sun savvy than women, meaning they don’t use sunscreens, and could contribute to why the “15 year” skin age difference is not readily noticed. UV damage from the sun can add years to a man’s skin and negate the benefit of slowed intrinsic ageing.

-------------------

Of course that source may be bollocks. But isn't that the bedrock of CUK?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X