• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Darts - why can’t woman throw stuff?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    exactly and bush fires are now becoming more common, I blame friction!
    But it can lead to saddle sore. How scientific rigour helped Team GB’s saddle-sore cyclists on their medal trail | Sport | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I think you’ll find the bush is back
    Did you buy 10000 pussy shavers and none of them sold?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The deforestation since the 1970s does not just affect the amazon.
    exactly and bush fires are now becoming more common, I blame friction!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Have her testosterone levels been tested?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No, hairless pussys are all the rage now !
    I think you’ll find the bush is back

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The deforestation since the 1970s does not just affect the amazon.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Did they discuss fluffy kittens too?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    She is probably imasgining throwing crockery at her husband. Women can usually hit the same spot on the forehead each time.
    They're also pretty good at throwing you out the door.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Discussion on the staff bus suggests "she's a bonny wee lass, bearing in mind how the men look"
    Good to hear such intelligent comments that cut straight to the heart of the matter. Did they discuss fluffy kittens too?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Discussion on the staff bus suggests "she's a bonny wee lass, bearing in mind how the men look"

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    She is probably imasgining throwing crockery at her husband. Women can usually hit the same spot on the forehead each time.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    She's got small tits. I reckon the wobble is inconsistent with having larger breasts which is why Spod plays crap.
    Just because I said no to a "Titty *****"! You're a fickle bitch, you were all over me like a rash before GJABS caught the gay!

Leave a comment:

• ForeverAutumn
    replied
    She's got small tits. I reckon the wobble is inconsistent with having larger breasts which is why Spod plays crap.
    Seems to be true. MVG has got much bigger tits than she has and he's brilliant at darts.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Fallon Sherrock becomes the first woman to win at PDC World Darts Championship with stunning victory

One game - wow

Is it a skill thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    started a topic Darts - why can’t woman throw stuff?

Darts - why can’t woman throw stuff?

Fallon Sherrock becomes the first woman to win at PDC World Darts Championship with stunning victory

One game - wow

Is it a skill thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Working...
X