• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BLiar - Sanctimonious W****R"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    One last heave, eh?
    nice one - The Russians spent years there and still achieved nothing. At least they had the sense to pull out eventually. How long before we get some common sense?

Still my brother will enjoy it while it lasts. A few years ago he was up to his chest in freezing water at 3am in January at Sandhurst and thought "it could be worse - I could be at a desk".

So just remember it could be worse - you could be up to your chest in freezing water at 3am in January.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    BTW there will be a big ramp up in operations in Afghanistan in April. I have a relative involved. Training starts today.
    One last heave, eh?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What would Blair be replaced with? Don't get me wrong I loathe and detest the guy - but I don't think Cameron would be any better.

Maybe we need all spin doctors shot?

BTW there will be a big ramp up in operations in Afghanistan in April. I have a relative involved. Training starts today.

Leave a comment:

• Back In Business
    replied
    That would be good too - but you can't beat a bit of mobile phone cinematography - it adds a certain something to the proceedings.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Back In Business
    Great - do we get a semi-public lynching thrown in too?
    Semi-public !!!!!!

I want it done on live prime-time telly.

Leave a comment:

• Back In Business
    replied
    Great - do we get a semi-public lynching thrown in too?

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz
    maybe UK needs a change of regime, like Iraq
    But he CAN be removed. If THE PEOPLE have the will to do so.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    The first part is true. Sadly, if this regime remains for much longer then the second part has a danger of becoming true as well.

"Things are seldom as they seem, Skim milk masquerades as cream."

Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by sappatz
    The first part is true. Sadly, if this regime remains for much longer then the second part has a danger of becoming true as well.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    regime

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    What an utter ass***e!!

He has just said that we need to keep fighting the islamic threat and it will probably take a whole generation in the speech i saw a clip of on the TV!!!

How long is a generation?? Does he mean until the next generation have grown up (20 years) or as long as one generation lives (80 years)?

What an utter BAS***D, it really makes my blood boil. That c**t forced us into a war we didn't wan't to get involved in and he lied to get people to co-operate with him. Almost half the country thought we shouldn't go in and the half left over would probably have thought twice if they had known all his posturing about WMD was a bunch of lies concocted by Nu Liebour.... Now we are stuck there indefinetly while this utter shi*bag is in power and I doubt El Gordo will change tack.

Anybody see tax increases to support our boys, we need to add a few extra percent to income tax to pay for new kit for them, honest guvnor, we won't slip 99% of the cash into other things like our pension pot...

WA**ERS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6254253.stm
    I agree with you. Public service needs get neglected yet the last budget announced 2billion for "the war in Iraq"

Sheer lunacy.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Dunno nufink about jesus, apart from the nancy boy wept a lot.

However, the Holy Sprit does tend to linger in my bathroom for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Well what would Jesus have done?
    Far be it for me to second guess! I'll wait for tomorrow's dump. Buffoon, any more news from you on this?

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied
    Yeap Blair is a ***** and Brown is a big *****

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Terrorism is here to stay forever, whatever we do, but invading Iraq or Iran just makes it worse.

Invading Afganistan looked a good call though, but we should have concentrated on that instead of spreading ourselves too thinly elsewhere.

This is how I interpret the word of god yesterday.
    Well what would Jesus have done?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X