• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is the most miserable person on the board?"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Laughing my furry bolllox off!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Who is the most miserable person on the board?

Me!, because I don't have the time to be here 24/7 like Sally Anne.
    I'll let you off for that, as you're so gorgoeus

Leave a comment:

• MobileCheese
    replied
    Probably me 3:25pm on Saturday and Im p*ssed didnt intend to get drunk honest.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I was very miserable last year towards Christmas. I blame the workload and the wife's year long PMT. Still, my new year's resolutions of starting smoking, excessive drinking and stopping dieting are working wonders. And I decided to cheer myself up with youtube:

NSFW!!!

Stutter

Stutter

Stutter

Stutter

Leave a comment:

• Back In Business
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Exactly.

I support the mighty Spurs, and anyone who thinks they're tulip is a misguided c**t
    I don't think Spurs are tulip but I haven't seen them play since the Reading game - and they made Reading look good. From that you can draw your own conclusions. However The Arsenal Wonderkids will be calling round White Hart Lane one of these days - any prediction on the score?

I haven't had the pleasure of being on this board long enough to make a determination of miserableness (is that a word) but I have noticed that there are quite a few who need to chill and take things a little less seriously. Life is too short people

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    I support the mighty Spurs, and anyone who thinks they're tulip is a misguided c**t
    But ... they are shit!

I support the Mooboys, having transferred from the mighty Chelsea who are too rich and expensive to support any more.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Who is the most miserable person on the board?

Me!, because I don't have the time to be here 24/7 like Sally Anne.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Football is the new opiate of the masses, having replaced religion. Followers of a particular God (team) show all the lack of logic of religious types who believe their God is best, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Not much difference between SB and Chico
    This is true. I support Islam United.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Football is the new opiate of the masses, having replaced religion. Followers of a particular God (team) show all the lack of logic of religious types who believe their God is best, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Exactly.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    At least he stands for something. What team do you stand for? Must be a very sad one.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I take it your high spirits are because you've deluded yourself that Celtic are "in" the Champions League"?

And you have evidence that they are NOT do you?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    I take it your high spirits are because you've deluded yourself that Celtic are "in" the Champions League"?

At least he stands for something. What team do you stand for? Must be a very sad one.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    These are called emotions... something that we mediterraneans have
    and are not afraid to show, as Franko's avatar clearly indicates

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Funnily enough, Francko always seems pretty miserable.
    These are called emotions... something that we mediterraneans have

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    There is no "trying" involved. You would need personal tuition before being pitted against a sheep in any form of combat situation anyway sas. Keep plugging away though, you are good entertainment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X