• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Last January

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last January"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
    Sorry SB - I thought you liked to stroke your weener whilst posting.
    No, but should I ever feel such an urge I'll let you know as you have expressed such an interest.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Perhaps you should change the title of this to:

"The dunce thread for people who are too stupid to grasp that local fluctuation can occur within long term trends"

Well whilst we are on the topic of "dunces", I was making the point that last January's mild period was not written off as a "local fluctuation" by the greenies. Another point that you missed in your traditional spectacular fashion.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Yes well done OM, relevant as ever.
    Sorry SB - I thought you liked to stroke your weener whilst posting.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Perhaps you should change the title of this to:

"The dunce thread for people who are too stupid to grasp that local fluctuation can occur within long term trends"

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
    I think you will find it easier typing with both hands.
    Yes well done OM, relevant as ever.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Perhaps your cardio-vascular system is in fine fettle, so you haven't had a stroke yet. Shame that Alzheimer's has set in early.
    Not to worry, now that I know you have Alzheimer's I will factor that in when I rubbish your postings.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    And long periods of settled weather such as drought.

Yes "man made" "global" "warming" occurs on global/local scale causing hot/cold/wet/dry/extreme/prolonged weather patterns.

The only solution is more tax.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    Perhaps we can battle more evenly after I have a couple of strokes?
    I think you will find it easier typing with both hands.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    We had constant reminders about how low the month's rainfall was, drought warnings to come, blah blah.....all down to global warming and climate change etc.
    This January we have started with the wettest week on record. Funnily enough, all the climate change/global warming experts have produced a deafening silence thus far. That is probably due to man-made carbon emmissions and the need for greener taxes mind you, I am sure that nice Mr Milliband can explain.
    Ah, the evidence for global warming is now said to be more extreme weather. Very dry one season, very wet the next, very windy the one after, and so on.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Perhaps your cardio-vascular system is in fine fettle, so you haven't had a stroke yet. Shame that Alzheimer's has set in early.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Not terribly bright are you?
    If you are suggesting that I am not on the same intellectual scale as you sas, that is undoubtedly the case. Perhaps we can battle more evenly after I have a couple of strokes?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    We had constant reminders about how low the month's rainfall was, drought warnings to come, blah blah.....all down to global warming and climate change etc.
    This January we have started with the wettest week on record. Funnily enough, all the climate change/global warming experts have produced a deafening silence thus far. That is probably due to man-made carbon emmissions and the need for greener taxes mind you, I am sure that nice Mr Milliband can explain.
    Not terribly bright are you?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    started a topic Last January

Last January

Working...
X