• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My new gig in Desktop Support"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well he is really good looking according to the local sheep.

I am not in the habit of checking out the bits of my co-workers. Ever since that court caseone time at band camp.....
    Gratis

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Is he REALLY REALLY good looking by any chance? (and got a huge whanger?)
    Well he is really good looking according to the local sheep.

I am not in the habit of checking out the bits of my co-workers. Ever since that court case.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    If you find your packed lunch is going missing, print this out and leave it on the printer. Then raise a ticket to get the printer cartridge changed.

Foodbank vouchers | Vale Foodbank
    I do not find that edifying....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Why, are you looking for a date?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    So there is this guy who sits near by who is incredibly laid back. When he does move, it is usually to ask if anyone wants to buy a broken flat screen TV. About his bottom at Glastonbury. Or asking if anyone wants tips on JSA.

Any thoughts as to a way forward?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    If you find your packed lunch is going missing, print this out and leave it on the printer. Then raise a ticket to get the printer cartridge changed.

Foodbank vouchers | Vale Foodbank

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Sounds like the perfect person to be the next Ex-MrsBP, should we all buy hats for the wedding?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Sounds like the perfect person to be the next Ex-MrsBP, should we all buy hats for the wedding?
    Do you even need to ask....?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    He bought you back a present.
    It looks much tastier naked....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Whatever you do, DON'T ask him about his recent holiday to Florida....
    He bought you back a present.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Whatever you do, DON'T ask him about his recent holiday to Florida....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    So there is this guy who sits near by who is incredibly laid back. When he does move, it is usually to ask if anyone wants to buy a broken flat screen TV. About his bottom at Glastonbury. Or asking if anyone wants tips on JSA.

Run, like the wind, don't look back!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic My new gig in Desktop Support

My new gig in Desktop Support

Working...
X