• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The price of bread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The price of bread"

Collapse

• Spartacus
    replied
    I read a thing somewhere that said the worst thought ever for a man was a paper cut on your knob.

Made me wince at the time but that now seems tame in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    What exercise regime did you decide on in the end?

I'm doing "something" every week day.

Just been for an hours swimming this morning. Yesterday I just yomped round the streets for 45 minutes. Monday I walked down to the coast, all along he seafront and back (took my 2.5 hours!)

halo halo halo halo!

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    The best bit was the two straps in the dog suit that connected his ankles to his testicles...
    If that was the best bit I'd hate to see the worst bit.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Does anyone else remember the chap in the C4 programme who lived in a dog suit?

(This was about 15 years ago).

He was in a dom/sub relationship & his wife had made him a dog suit, which he wore.

And lived outside the backdoor of his house in his kennel.

The best bit was the two straps in the dog suit that connected his ankles to his testicles...

Truly truly weird.

They don't seem to make progs like that any more.

Sorry.

Correction.

5 make programmes like that now... the one on anal tightening being a real treat.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Didn't Wageslave used to live in someone's shed?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Stop talking about ZGs skin

Let's get back to fantasies about Lucy's cellar. Do you reckon she looks lithe and supple in her leather catsuit?

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
    Why would he put it in the shed? He lives in it!
    Unless he lives in the shed

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus

Do you shed it?
    Why would he put it in the shed? He lives in it!

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Nope.

That's my Giant Alien Lizardy skin.

Do you shed it?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Do I have to supply my own gimp suit or is it all part of the service?
    I thought you were wearing a rubber suit anyway?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Lucy's cellar according to Ardesco.

A bit of S&M female domination with Lucy sounds very appealing ...

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Speaking of which, where's LB these days?
    Lucy's cellar according to Ardesco.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Got a Kenwood one for crimbo and it is wonderful.

Chuck everything in and 4 hours later I have a perfectly baked seeded wholemeal, or conversely chuck everything in and have a fresh white loaf 3 hours later. Can even make cake type bread with it (mmmm carribean banana and cinnamon tea loaf)

You can do rapid bakes, but the bread isn't as good in my opinion. The nicest option is a time delay. So you can throw all the ingrediants in, set it up and put in an X hour time delay so that when you wake up you have piping hot bread for breakfest.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    0p for hand hot water?

I like your economics, you'll go far. Ever thought of the job of Chancellor?
    Some real dodgy economics going on here.
    What is the capital cost of the bread maker (the Panasonic recomended by sasguru is £100) and what discount rate do you use?
    Energy costs?
    Time?

Having sad all that - I do fancy getting a breadmaker. I love really fresh bread first thing in the morning. With proper butter not this Flora muck I'm supposed to be on.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    0p for hand hot water?

I like your economics, you'll go far. Ever thought of the job of Chancellor?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X