• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wonder what he's up to now..."

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    But I can understand why people vote for him - would it be any better under the tories?
    No, because the tories have learned at last that it is the only way to get into power and stay there.

But it will cost you less.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

I worry all the time about the kids while they are with the ex. Last month she pushed my daughter out of the bathroom shouting "f**k off you b1tch". My daughter slipped and has a large head wound. I wish there was something I could do.
    Feck.. that's pretty scary

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Cute - but I'm not sure I would post mine on a public board (probally just me being paranoid) - 4 days residency - does that me you get to return to the family home for 4 days? or that they come & stay with you?
    Well provide I do not post that they are the subject of court proceedings, I can post details of them. ooopsss. I hope the Attorney General is not reading this.

They way I look at it they live with me and stay with the ex 3 days per week.

I gave up 66% of family hope to my ex - because she was looking after the kids. And a good income too. Once she had the money she decided she wanted to work as well. So I now pay my ex, a mortgague so the kids have somewhere to live and pay the girlfriend to look after the kids.

I worry all the time about the kids while they are with the ex. Last month she pushed my daughter out of the bathroom shouting "f**k off you b1tch". My daughter slipped and has a large head wound. I wish there was something I could do.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    yes they are. I am divorced - but I have residency 4 days per week.
    Cute - but I'm not sure I would post mine on a public board (probally just me being paranoid) - 4 days residency - does that me you get to return to the family home for 4 days? or that they come & stay with you?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I did veer slightly off-topic, but it's more the principle that's at stake. There's an argument about 'public interest' that's often used and easily defeated/misinterpreted.
    hear hear

Also I should point out that the Blairs bring their family into the public eye whenever it suits them. e.g. the Leo Blair kidnap plot. I am heavily involved in f4j and have spoken to all 4 who were supposed to have been involved. None of them said anything. I doubt there was even an off-the-cuff remark in the pub.

I can confirmn that there was a plot to kidnap the dog belonging to the former head of the family division(Liz Butler-Sloss). But then her husband frolics with young black girls in Africa - http://www.electromagnetism.demon.co.uk/zbbsloss1.htm

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Are they your kids in your avatar?
    yes they are. I am divorced - but I have residency 4 days per week.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by bobhope
    Not sure about that. Is what his daughter does in the public interest? I think we should really judge Blair and Brown on their policy failures - that's of much more interest.
    I did veer slightly off-topic, but it's more the principle that's at stake. There's an argument about 'public interest' that's often used and easily defeated/misinterpreted.

If Kathryn (bliar's daughter) did the typical teen overdose-to-get-attention thing or has a medical condition then no, I don't believe it's really in the public interest, and the press should operate with respect and decency - but that's just my opinion, and to expect decency of the press is, sadly, ridiculous. If their home life is in tatters and the family is falling apart then its a matter for advisors, the home office, and then the press if it's an issue that could impair the pm's judgement.

It's a trivial event in perspective, but the press veto has been used in many, more malign instances over the past decade, with this 'public interest' argument waved in our faces time and time again.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    lol - I don't live in Dagenham...

I suppose the BNP would give us a change
    Are they your kids in your avatar?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    They're not fooling anyone with their "makeover".
    Labour did!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Try the BNP next time
    Wouldn't touch that bunch of misfits and ne-er-do-wells with a bargepole. They're not fooling anyone with their "makeover".

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Try the BNP next time
    lol - I don't live in Dagenham...

I suppose the BNP would give us a change

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    And its getting worse. But I can understand why people vote for him - would it be any better under the tories? BTW I have voted Tory every election since I could in 1981 - 5 times now.
    Try the BNP next time

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    I agree.

Typical though - the kind of things I used to read about dictatorships and fascism: censorship, control, propaganda, media manipulation, arrest without charge, surveillance, neutered law courts, populism over policy.

All under our dear leader Mr Blair. How cheerful!
    Not sure about that. Is what his daughter does in the public interest? I think we should really judge Blair and Brown on their policy failures - that's of much more interest.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I agree.

Typical though - the kind of things I used to read about dictatorships and fascism: censorship, control, propaganda, media manipulation, arrest without charge, surveillance, neutered law courts, populism over policy.

And its getting worse. But I can understand why people vote for him - would it be any better under the tories? BTW I have voted Tory every election since I could in 1981 - 5 times now.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    It was just a guess on my part. That they suppressed the original is not very good.
    I agree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X