• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: **** im BORED

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "**** im BORED"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    I wasn't bored till I read this thread. Now I am.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by theemeestroo
    My old man isn't bothered about football but my oldest brother got into it at school. They lived in Consett back then so he became a mackum. Then I popped out and they moved and was made a makum by my brothers. Caused me no end of grief. I eats me spinach though so I was alright.
    Having a best mate as hard as nails helps a bit as well!!

Went to the game in Leeds with in-laws in the leeds end. Loads of scrapping walking back. Thought it would be ironic if I got smacked by a makum!!

Well, another day another dollar.
    I may reveal more of my fascinating past to you all tomorrow (as I will still be bored no doubt!!)

Later Dudes!!
    Great speaking to you mate. Have a lovely evening!

Leave a comment:

• theemeestroo
    replied
    My old man isn't bothered about football but my oldest brother got into it at school. They lived in Consett back then so he became a mackum. Then I popped out and they moved and was made a makum by my brothers. Caused me no end of grief. I eats me spinach though so I was alright.
    Having a best mate as hard as nails helps a bit as well!!

Went to the game in Leeds with in-laws in the leeds end. Loads of scrapping walking back. Thought it would be ironic if I got smacked by a makum!!

Well, another day another dollar.
    I may reveal more of my fascinating past to you all tomorrow (as I will still be bored no doubt!!)

Later Dudes!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Mmmmm.... a pity, I was just getting started.

Let the poor shandy-drinker lad go out with the skinny ones with B-cup sizes. He doesn't know what he's missing out.
    Exactly

Only the real men can handle us anyway

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Enough of your smooth patter today Francko
    Mmmmm.... a pity, I was just getting started.

Let the poor shandy-drinker lad go out with the skinny ones with B-cup sizes. He doesn't know what he's missing out.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Certainly did. Nice steaks. Missus always called me a fat b@stard as I also had one of those massive dangly skewers of chicken as a "side dish"

I have to confess to also being a makum!! Well, my older brothers all go but I'm not really that arsed. Good fun ribbing the in-laws in Leeds at the minute though!!
    Ah I'd forgotten about the skewers!! They are meant to be main courses though

Aye the Leeds fan's were none too happy on Tuesday like (aparently there's no love lost between you two teams eh?!)

So how come you're a mackem if you come from bedlington?!!! And mor to the point, how are you still alive?!!!

Leave a comment:

• theemeestroo
    replied
    Certainly did. Nice steaks. Missus always called me a fat b@stard as I also had one of those massive dangly skewers of chicken as a "side dish"

I have to confess to also being a makum!! Well, my older brothers all go but I'm not really that arsed. Good fun ribbing the in-laws in Leeds at the minute though!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Bedlington (near Morpeth but not near enough to be a nice place )
    Live down in Leeds now though.
    Where you from?

I'm from Newcastle (lived near Regent Centre for years - I'm sure buses went from there to Bedlington)...but I'm stuck in Stupid Sunderland now, due to the Mackem fiance who even managed to drag me to the Stadium of tulipe on Boxing day!!!!!

I told my dad today, and he hung up on me

Leeds is excellent - we lived there for 6 months a couple of year ago. The pubs are so quiet!! Did you ever go to Calls Grill before it closed? mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Leave a comment:

• theemeestroo
    replied
    Bedlington (near Morpeth but not near enough to be a nice place )
    Live down in Leeds now though.
    Where you from?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    New. Well on here at least. I read it most times and have a laugh at all the banter but decided to "dip my toe" in today.
    I am a fellow North Easterner so maybe it is the similar (superior) mindsets!!

Yay - I knew you sounded normal!!!

Where you from?

Leave a comment:

• theemeestroo
    replied
    New. Well on here at least. I read it most times and have a laugh at all the banter but decided to "dip my toe" in today.
    I am a fellow North Easterner so maybe it is the similar (superior) mindsets!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    You could always treat yourself to one next christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80s-3-2-1-dust...QQcmdZViewItem

That one doesn't look as good - mine was plastic and I'm sure you could rearrange his face in a Mr Potato Head stylee

So you're new Meastro - are you an old member with a new name? You seem familiar!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    My momma told me that only boring people get bored.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• theemeestroo
    replied
    You could always treat yourself to one next christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80s-3-2-1-dust...QQcmdZViewItem

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    The shocking thing is your answer made more sense than the real one!!

Ted's Baffling Explanation: "Well the first three letters of arches might have been clue enough, but we also said not strolling but he's going too. Well if you take away HES from arches, all you have left is ARC. If you rearrange that with the sheet music, you're left with 'Music Maestro Please'. So what do think that means? Maestro! The British Leyland Maestro! You've won the car!"

Ah I miss 3-2-1.

I got a dusty bin for Xmas one year and it was pride and joy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X