• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lunch ?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lunch ?"

Collapse

• LordF
    replied
    Whopper Cheese Meal at Brent X Burger King.
    Salmon with Rice tonight, then down the pub at 9 with another contractor.

Leave a comment:

• Back In Business
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Bloody hell - the amount of crap processed food with added salt and sugar being consumed on here is frightening. It doesn't even taste good. Get fresh stuff and cook it from scratch, FFS ...
    We used to cook our lunches but the Health and Safety bods wet themselves and made us stop.

BTW: whats wrong with Subway - it's better than McDeath at any rate.

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    nope she won't.... looks like its a tin of ravioli and toast for me
    What, and a steak for her black eye?

Leave a comment:

• jenever
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I thought it was atw, who has gone AWOL after we accused him of boring us to death.
    No it was duder posting as WeeWilley

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    actually, if anyone can remember back in the day, circa 2004/2005, i started this thread about lunching.

it gave me my trademark can of sprite.

I thought it was atw, who has gone AWOL after we accused him of boring us to death.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    actually, if anyone can remember back in the day, circa 2004/2005, i started this thread about lunching.

it gave me my trademark can of sprite.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    You dont fool anyone sasguru, I bet your momma was outside waiting with a hamburger and chips for you (which she slipped through the iron bars of the security fence)

Mailman
    Although I am in the high security wing, I insist on nothing but salad, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    5 pints of Guinness, chips & mayonnaise, 10 Marlboro and a cheese platter consisting of Cheddar, Brie & Stilton.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    your momma

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    You dont fool anyone sasguru, I bet your momma was outside waiting with a hamburger and chips for you (which she slipped through the iron bars of the security fence)

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Bloody hell - the amount of crap processed food with added salt and sugar being consumed on here is frightening. It doesn't even taste good. Get fresh stuff and cook it from scratch, FFS ...

Leave a comment:

• jenever
    replied
    Reheated shepherds' pie. Was meant to be for my son, but I convinced him to have a pear instead.

Jenever in babysitter from hell mode.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Chow Mein Pot Noodle - bought a pack of 20 at one pound the lot from Farmhouse supermarket - which works out at 5p a pop.

Beat that.

Leave a comment:

• Back In Business
    replied
    Just got back from Subway: Chicken and Bacon Ranch 12".

HTH

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    nope she won't.... looks like its a tin of ravioli and toast for me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X