• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IPSE Currys/PC World rewards"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Used £700 of vouchers yesterday to buy S9 for child#3's 21st. No problems.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Cue the deluge of "don't buy a Mac, you want to get yourself a proper pooter" responses...

I should have added that its for my daughter :-) I'd never buy any Apple product for myself! I've tried to stop my kids turning into iSheep but I've had to give in to the pressure. I've even caveated the purchase stating that I will not be providing any technical support whatsoever!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    Anyone used these before? I'm trying to save a chunk on a Macbook. Do they only have a limited number of vouchers or something? When I try and order some, site says there are "not enough vouchers to complete my purchase. Come back later."
    Cue the deluge of "don't buy a Mac, you want to get yourself a proper pooter" responses...

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    started a topic IPSE Currys/PC World rewards

IPSE Currys/PC World rewards

Anyone used these before? I'm trying to save a chunk on a Macbook. Do they only have a limited number of vouchers or something? When I try and order some, site says there are "not enough vouchers to complete my purchase. Come back later."

Working...
X