• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Looking for Craig

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looking for Craig"

Collapse

• stackpole
    replied
    Could be, Portobello is closet but well-known in the circles as a gay rugby club.

As is Wales.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I found craig

Leave a comment:

• Craig
    replied
    Cooooeeeee Jules darling, are you up for another long night of tonsil hockey then sweetie? Remember to bring the baby oil this time, and those PVC hotpants, you know you look so chunky in them.

Craigy-poos

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Hmm, Lucy, I think I know you, don't I?

Anyways, Craig has now been located. Thank you all for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    He says, he's not interested anymore, not since he met Alex the Warrior who lives in Brum and sports a tash.
    Well he told me he was no longer interested because the pictures of you and that horse alarmed him

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Come on, someone here must be working with him. Give him a nudge and tell him to drop me an email.
    He says, he's not interested anymore, not since he met Alex the Warrior who lives in Brum and sports a tash.

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Is he incontinent?
    No, probably in Great Britain

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Is he incontinent?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Does he have a moustache ?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Come on, someone here must be working with him. Give him a nudge and tell him to drop me an email.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Craig me dear, get in touch.

Or if anyone knows Craig: java expert, black belt, hockey player, could they get him to contact me.

thanks in advance,
    Very affectionate greeting there, threaded. Does Mrs. threaded know that Craig is a 'special friend'??

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You really should have put this in the "Men seeking Men" forum...

hth

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Looking for Craig

Looking for Craig

Craig me dear, get in touch.

Or if anyone knows Craig: java expert, black belt, hockey player, could they get him to contact me.

thanks in advance,

Working...
X