• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are people doing New Years Eve??"

Collapse

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    On the 23rd Dec I will purchase a vast amount of booze and food. I will take it home. I will lock the door. I will switch off all phones, and I will not communicate with anyone until approx 2nd Jan. That's the way I like it !!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    I hope it's my mate's new hot French bird. Perhaps I should take them on a tour of London by tube earlier?
    Oooh yeah, see the sites, like hampstead to belsize park...AND have a turn in the lifts

Such a party animal you are sas.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    And the one with the least credit gets sas
    I hope it's my mate's new hot French bird. Perhaps I should take them on a tour of London by tube earlier?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Oyster cards
    And the one with the least credit gets sas

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Oyster cards

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    We don't own cars in London...
    So what do you put in the middle of the room ?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    You would probably be susprised how many people will be playing MMO's during this period
    OT : Indeed, with a certain percentage of them having received them as Xmas gifts, and the rest who had them already making a virtual escape from the silly season. From last years stats within our Guild, and on the server in general, Xmas Day and Boxing Day saw an increased number of people online than normal. I guess me and Mrs BGG are not the only ones fed up with Xmas. Perhaps becoming JW's might not be such a bad idea after all.

Leave a comment:

• Not So Wise
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    He must be joking no-one is that sad
    You would probably be susprised how many people will be playing MMO's during this period

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I'll be in Florida with missus and Kids going to see Cirque De Soleil on New Years' Eve.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Car keys in the middle of the room later, eh?

We don't own cars in London...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Dinner party with friends, walk to South Bank for fireworks, back to friends for more drinking, eating and chit chat ....Nice
    Car keys in the middle of the room later, eh?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Not really, he hasn't got many friends.
    Projecting again, Fido?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Expensive night for you sas
    Not really, he hasn't got many friends.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    I shall be fretting over Helsinki's next move whilst Wintering in Cadiz.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Dinner party with friends, walk to South Bank for fireworks, back to friends for more drinking, eating and chit chat ....Nice
    Expensive night for you sas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X