• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FFS Admins

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FFS Admins"

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by scotspine
    i think long in the tooth is the phrase mf...

I'm glad you mentioned that SP, I wasn't feeling brave.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    i think long in the tooth is the phrase mf...

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeHopper
    The trout will probably be safe for another season. Son #1 is now old enough to do some coarse stuff so introduced him to the Stour in Dorset this year. Dusted off the old rods and quite enjoyed it.

Asked for new reels for birthday in preparation for next season.

How many saw the insides of your freezer this year?
    zip this year oh! did my bit for conservation although a couple on the annan in october had a lucky escape. spooky, i've got 2 new reels for the new season too as well as a week booked on the lochy 2nd week april.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You get away with so much on here MF - I think you're secretly the teachers pet

sp: sorry sa, went into edit when i meant to quote - it's late...
    When you've been on here as long Sally Anne. I've been on here for three incarnations of the Bulletin Board. I remember when HTML was just plain H. Scotspine even helped Noah do his inventory system, wrote it in Pebble V4.0

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    The trout will probably be safe for another season. Son #1 is now old enough to do some coarse stuff so introduced him to the Stour in Dorset this year. Dusted off the old rods and quite enjoyed it.

Asked for new reels for birthday in preparation for next season.

How many saw the insides of your freezer this year?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    are you going to any of the celtic connections stuff?
    Yes, I usually make a few of the gigs and some of the sessions afterwards. Gimme a shout if yer heading that way.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    are you going to any of the celtic connections stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    my hat is off
    Ah, I'm getting pissed now, I don't usually name drop. Crass...

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    my hat is off

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    you sold a sobell bouzuki??!!!! i take it donal lunny doesn't speak to you any more!
    My hero, nuff said. Did a couple of gigs with Andy Irvine, now there's a player.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    [QUOTE=OrangeHopper]Did I miss something here? Did scots actually admit to using apples?QUOTE]

no, i just take them as collateral. off-season eh oh? looking forward to the new start?

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    you sold a sobell bouzuki??!!!! i take it donal lunny doesn't speak to you any more!

jimmy moon is v. good. he set up the 333 i bought from boston a couple of years ago [ and which i'm trying to sell to bb ]. he also refretted my [1963] strat about 2 years ago and did a supreme job on it. couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    it is lovely. i knew a guy who played lowdens a couple of years ago. beautiful guitars, i always thought them very soft and responsive, like a whispery sobell....but that's just me
    Then you had to go and mention Sobell!!! I had a beautiful Sobell bouzuki which I sold to my everlasting regret

I recently bought a mandolin from Jimmy Moon which is maybe the best I've ever played, I may get one of his guitars if they're anything like the mando.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Did I miss something here? Did scots actually admit to using apples?

sp: oops did it again...
    Last edited by scotspine; 12 December 2006, 21:57.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    it is lovely. i knew a guy who played lowdens a couple of years ago. beautiful guitars, i always thought them very soft and responsive, like a whispery sobell....but that's just me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X