• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday, Xenophon !"

Collapse

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    You are a tech PM ? Have you done any regulatory stuff ?
    No regulatory stuff, Lucy. I'm actually doing more and more business project management where I work with both the tech PM and the business team.

Whatever pays the bills and all that...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    I would wish you a happy birthday mate, but I don't want to be banned for offending Jehova's Witnesses...

Anyway, what is it this lot saw Jehova do?

I have no idea!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yeah.

Many happy returns & all that...
    Ta ZG.

Catch you in TPD very soon...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    All the very best Mon Ami
    Cheers dude.

Well done on new contract by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    Happy Birthday young chap
    Hehe - cheers! Look forward to your 100-and-something birthday coming along any day now!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    I would wish you a happy birthday mate, but I don't want to be banned for offending Jehova's Witnesses...

Anyway, what is it this lot saw Jehova do?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Thanks Lucy.

This gig is up at the end of January by the way!

You are a tech PM ? Have you done any regulatory stuff ?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    All the very best Mon Ami

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Happy Birthday young chap

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    One of my favourite Buffy episodes is "Band Candy"... plenty of sex for Buffy's mum in that one...

Ah thats excellent that one Gyles is incredibly foxy though - no wonder Joyce fell for his bad boy ways

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Mum sex.... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
    Indeed.

Call the sex police.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Happy Birthday Xen

(Can you PM me if you are available - for contract soon ??, sorry for the rushed message, I actually have loads of work today.)
    Thanks Lucy.

This gig is up at the end of January by the way!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Ah the Sanderson is lovely!! We're staying there Monday and Tuesday. Stay away from the Vodka, Absenth and champagne cocktails - I had 3 last time and collapsed The purple bar and stars in the lift didn't help any like!
    Coolio. I hear good things about it. I've had a drink in the Long Bar there before which was very nice too.

That cocktail mix sounds, erm, fatal?!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Happy Birthday Xen

(Can you PM me if you are available - for contract soon ??, sorry for the rushed message, I actually have loads of work today.)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    Mmmm.... mum sex. What a lovely thought!!

Well Happy Birthday in advance of this Thursday, Sally! Have a good one!

Not up to much really. Some drinks at the Pearl Bar at the Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel tonight. Out partying on Thursday evening (& taking Friday off for a change - bliss) and staying at The Sanderson Hotel which looks fab.

Ah the Sanderson is lovely!! We're staying there Monday and Tuesday. Stay away from the Vodka, Absenth and champagne cocktails - I had 3 last time and collapsed The purple bar and stars in the lift didn't help any like!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X