• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Upwork Vs Fiverr

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Upwork Vs Fiverr"

Collapse

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    I'll definitely be looking into PPH.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Has anybody used these? I've found Upwork overall more useful and I like the way you setup contracts and invite workers.
    I've used PPH to source translators. It worked well in most cases!

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What type of work have you been using them for?
    Upwork

- SEO

- Website design

- Web development

- Telemarketing

Fiverr

- Graphics

- Marketing Video

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Fiverr is great. I paid scooter 50 notes for 10,000 posts of drivel and he has over-delivered on quality and quantity.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    I've been using these a lot recently for launching my new business and I must say I've found some pretty awesome remote workers....

Has anybody used these? I've found Upwork overall more useful and I like the way you setup contracts and invite workers.
    What type of work have you been using them for?

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyF View Post
    I used PPH for some web development work that I wanted doing.

Got the usual "£50 for the whole thing" in India offers, and ended up paying a small UK company about £250-300 but I got a good job done and was happy with everything they did.
    With upwork you have the full range..... some from Eastern Europe are just as costly as UK based staff.

Leave a comment:

• TonyF
    replied
    I used PPH for some web development work that I wanted doing.

Got the usual "£50 for the whole thing" in India offers, and ended up paying a small UK company about £250-300 but I got a good job done and was happy with everything they did.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    started a topic Upwork Vs Fiverr

Upwork Vs Fiverr

I've been using these a lot recently for launching my new business and I must say I've found some pretty awesome remote workers....

Working...
X