• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Blessed!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blessed!!"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I think you'll find he is a troll. Probably a Satanist, posing as a Xian. Doing a good job too.

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    I am in illustrous company

Disciples of Jesus and how they died . . .
    If you truly believe this, Chico, seek professional help, you are delusional.

If not, stop being a prat

If you really are a Christian, stop your "contributions" to this board and restrict yourself to secular matters, as you do nothing but damage to your faith and its reputation

If not, stop being a prat

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    How thick was old Joe then? Mary tells him that she is up the duff and he knows (becasue she is a virgin) that it isn't him. Then she tells him that it was god who knocked her @rse off - and he went for it.

My version of events were that Mary was just some young slapper who after getting knocked up blamed it on God and the thick sod fell for it hook line and sinker. Then the sprog she dropped turned into the Paul Daniels of his day.

And so it came to pass the Jebus turned the water into wine and told onto the crowd that verily they would like this but alas not a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Are you Catholic? Catholic tradition says Mary remained a virgin all her life. The Bible says Mary went on to have other children, both girls and boys.
    Chico. I think you should come to my home town and ask a random sample of people that question on a Friday night. You might get to meet yaweh quicker than you anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Could have been both Mordy
    Very possibly, so I shall bow to your greater expertise in this matter.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Doesn't this suggest Joseph was either gay or impotent? (That's a semi-serious question, btw, not that I'm expecting a straight answer. If you excuse the pun.

Could have been both Mordy

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Are you Catholic? Catholic tradition says Mary remained a virgin all her life. The Bible says Mary went on to have other children, both girls and boys.
    Doesn't this suggest Joseph was either gay or impotent? (That's a semi-serious question, btw, not that I'm expecting a straight answer. If you excuse the pun.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied

Disciples of Jesus and how they died

Peter - crucified
    Andrew - crucified
    Matthew - killed by the sword
    James, son of Alphaeus- crucifed
    Philip - crucified
    Simon - crucified
    Thaddaeus - killed by arrows
    James, brother of Jesus - stoned
    Thomas - spear thrust
    Bartholomew - crucified
    James, son of Zebedee - the sword

Not forgetting Apostle Paul, Stephen the first matyr the Old Testament prophets who killed, what is a little abuse on this board? It just goes to show that the message of the Gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing.

2 Corinthians 4: 8-9

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
    Clearly it’s not just us that think it all a load of rubbish. In their own time, they though they were talking sh1t and did something to shut them up. We are just more tolerant and reasonable these days.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Chico, is your faith as large as this man's?

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2006-02.html

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah now it's all clear. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor
    "James, brother of Jesus - stoned"

How did that geneology bit work out again - was it his big brother or wee brother? Surely jesus's momma did not do the dirty?

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    "James, brother of Jesus - stoned"

How did that geneology bit work out again - was it his big brother or wee brother? Surely jesus's momma did not do the dirty?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    What was Jesus stoned on?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Sorry to disappoint you but I think you belong more to this group, if you really need the feel to belong to something.

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    So much bulltulip, so little time

Disciples of Jesus and how they died

Peter - crucified
    Andrew - crucified
    Matthew - killed by the sword
    James, son of Alphaeus- crucifed
    Philip - crucified
    Simon - crucified
    Thaddaeus - killed by arrows
    James, brother of Jesus - stoned
    Thomas - spear thrust
    Bartholomew - crucified
    James, son of Zebedee - the sword

Not forgetting Apostle Paul, Stephen the first matyr the Old Testament prophets who killed, what is a little abuse on this board? It just goes to show that the message of the Gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing.

2 Corinthians 4: 8-9

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

1. Made-up people from fictional stories don't count.
    2. Even if they were real (yeah, right) to put yourself in the company of those people shows an overweening arrogance that even I would blush at.
    3. Feck off and die, you cretin.
    4. err, that's it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X