• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Millennial Cocktails"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Best article I've read on the subject. If you're between the ages of 15 and 75 you should read this. The millennial struggle is real, and it's frighteningly unfair.

A good read... https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/...r-millennials/

I am 35 years old—the oldest millennial, the first millennial—and for a decade now, I’ve been waiting for adulthood to kick in. My rent consumes nearly half my income, I haven’t had a steady job since Pluto was a planet and my savings are dwindling faster than the ice caps the baby boomers melted.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Does your butler pour the bottled beer into a glass for you?
    And then bottles and glasses him up the bottle and glass.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    People who drink beer straight from the bottle, pick and prod at their food with just a fork, and call one "Bud" or "Dude". Yes, yes, I feel it, I feel the hate surging through me.
    Does your butler pour the bottled beer into a glass for you?

Leave a comment:

• Soho
    replied
    Venom...

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Sorry above is already out of date it is now Aperol spritz made with Prosecco

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    Guinness ... urgh....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Chill chinchilla...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    People who drink beer straight from the bottle, pick and prod at their food with just a fork, and call one "Bud" or "Dude". Yes, yes, I feel it, I feel the hate surging through me.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    and ask to taste seven real ales before you decide on your half pint of perroni

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    And all pay separately. By card.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Indeed - also always make sure you order the pint of Guinness last.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    started a topic Millennial Cocktails

Millennial Cocktails

Working...
X