• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Even God doesnt like agents"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Hector"

I reckon it was the tax man wot did it!!!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Deputy coroner Richard Van Oppen said: "This is a tragic and most bizarre and extraordinary event. I have never heard anything like it before."

What he has never heard of somebody being struck by lightning?

"Businessman Mr Haffenden was holidaying with his wife and their three children, Rupert, 10, Hector, eight, and Cordelia, three, and friends. "

I think calling his kids those names would have been sufficient cause. Imagine going through school being called Rupert, Hector or Cordelia. Tight feckers

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Your going to hell.
    You're

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Your going to hell.

Leave a comment:

• HankWangford