• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tulip Labour apologists"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    But child labour is hard. In fact, it's a fecking nightmare. I was stuck in the hospital till after last orders.
    Absolute rubbish. I was there the whole time, didn't hurt a bit.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Child labour is easy. The hard part is finding a child desperate enough for the work...
    They spoilt. Far easier to find a dim witted adult and enslave them.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Child labour is easy. The hard part is finding a child desperate enough for the work...

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    But child labour is hard. In fact, it's a fecking nightmare. I was stuck in the hospital till after last orders.
    How curious. In my day one was encouraged to feck off to the pub to ensure there wasn't any disruption. If i remember right, they called you 3 or 4 weeks later to let you know what had happened. Very civilised way to carry on, I think.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Tulip Labour apologists

Tulip Labour apologists

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...siddiqs-threat

The Labour MP Tulip Siddiq has apologised for comments she made to a Channel 4 News producer about having a difficult childbirth.

After a heated confrontation with the Channel 4 News reporter Alex Thomson, Siddiq said to his producer, Daisy Ayliffe, who is pregnant: “Thanks Daisy for coming. Hope you have a great birth because child labour is hard.”
    Vote Labour, vote Tulip.

Working...
X