• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Glowing planes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glowing planes"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Not 100% accurate, but it does raise some interesting questions:

http://www.loosechange911.com/
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...e+change+recut

And then this one is a little boring if you aren't interested in what is going on, but check out the similarities:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...72797&q=7+july

and some more interesting points:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...34563&q=7+july

I now wait to be called a nut

Cheers for all that! I've watched the first video - very interesting stuff. I've seen a few conspiracy video's about 9/11 but none as good as that one. They make a very convincing argument.

I'll get through the rest at the weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Not 100% accurate, but it does raise some interesting questions:

http://www.loosechange911.com/
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...e+change+recut

And then this one is a little boring if you aren't interested in what is going on, but check out the similarities:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...72797&q=7+july

and some more interesting points:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...34563&q=7+july

I now wait to be called a nut

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Well to be honest i'm not that serious about this one, I just fancied having a bit of a discussion with AtW. He seems to have too high an opinion of our government IMHO.

I am still convinced that 9/11 and 7/7 were both done with government knowledge and involvement though!!!

Is it too late in the evening to ask you about this Ardesco?

I was puzzled the last time you mentioned it, now I'm curious!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well to be honest i'm not that serious about this one, I just fancied having a bit of a discussion with AtW. He seems to have too high an opinion of our government IMHO.

I am still convinced that 9/11 and 7/7 were both done with government knowledge and involvement though!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    C'mon Ardesco stop seeing a conspiracy around every corner ....

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead
    I heard an 'expert' on the radio saying that the quantity required to kill someone would be easy to spot as it would be giving off a blue glow and generating lots of heat. In other words extremely difficult to administer.
    I'm not so sure. I heard an expert saying it was 250,000,000 times as toxic as cyanide (radiation aside). But I can't imagine how such minute quantities wreak so much _chemical_ havoc, although I vaguely recall it mimics potassium and screws up nerves in some way.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Let's wait and see what happens.
    Because the government will obviously fess up if it was them

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Let's wait and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Logical enough - 12 places contaminate here, lots of people involved, this is not something you just setup by the Govt, well, not British one.
    Why are you so sure of this AtW?? Are you really 100% positive that the British government would never do something like this for thier own motives?

Secondly unless Litvinenko had a piss at every location how did they get contaminated? I'm sure a professional assassin would have stored the substance properly because he/she would not want to get ill so I very much doubt it leaked out (If so all we have to do is look for somebody else with radiation poisoning).

To me it looks to be going all to well, we have all the answers, liebour get to look tough on crime and hghly efficient in cleaning up after it. Something is not right, mark my words!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Yes, because they:
    a) knew what they were looking for (specific alpha type radiation)
    b) they walked places where the chap was on that day: they manage to interview him many times before he died
    c) obvious suspects are Russians - so checking airplanes, especially those that had names of people who could be on watch list, ie embassy people, or just known agents

Logical enough - 12 places contaminate here, lots of people involved, this is not something you just setup by the Govt, well, not British one.
    The British spies were daft enough to put PDA wifi in an artificial rock bought from B&Q and use it for drop-off information for NGOs in Gorky Park.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And all of these traces have been found very quickly
    Yes, because they:
    a) knew what they were looking for (specific alpha type radiation)
    b) they walked places where the chap was on that day: they manage to interview him many times before he died
    c) obvious suspects are Russians - so checking airplanes, especially those that had names of people who could be on watch list, ie embassy people, or just known agents

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    And all of these traces have been found very quickly as well as thousands of people checked for radiation poisoning (even hough the chances of getting i'll from this type of radiation unless it was ingested are virtually nil).

Are you saying that our wonderful government would not do something like this AtW.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    What I am saying is that the source of poisoning seemed to be known the second he died, when previously nobody had a clue....
    It was known few hours before he died - they were looking specifically for poison for at least a week before then, and he was stable just few days before death: it so happened that damage to him became really bad in the last 48 hours so he died.

I see no relevance between time of his death and finding what exactly killed him, especially given that traces of same isotope found everywhere and now on the planes which he did not board, in fact it seems that traces found on plane used to fly to London before he was poinsoned in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'm not disputing that the doctors didn't know what it was, and i'm not implying that they should have known what it was.

What I am saying is that the source of poisoning seemed to be known the second he died, when previously nobody had a clue....

Maybe the west doesn't need to put a dent in Russian international relations, but lets face it after the Iraq war we aren't looking so good on the international front and Russia is looking a lot better, and at any case the main reason would be to promote fear in this country so that more of our rights can be slowly stripped off us!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    MI6 or the West does not need to try to put a dent into Russia's credibility, or try to undermine trust in it: historically this was the task best accomplished by the Russian (formerly Soviet) leaders.

Doctors did not know what to do because no one was expecting such poison - heck, in most countries it would have never been found out because no one would actually consider looking for alpha emitter, it is just too exotic, which is precisely why this kind of stuff used by KGB's folk: they did it in the past many times, and in the last 5 years there were a fair few strange poisonings in Russia itself, now they just exported it here, but it seems they have miscalculated a fair few things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X