• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Things you learn at the Kiev Military Academy"

Collapse

• SasGnu
    replied
    "They taught us in the Academy to count from 0 "

As thats how much I have in my bank account - AtW

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    PS Now that you've forced me to - I have to admit I like atw.
    Did you vote for me in that thread or you (the selfish management-type bastard you are) voted for yourself?

They taught us in the Academy to count from 0

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    sasguru, why do you have no av ?

Leave a comment:

• SasGnu
    replied
    sas. You Homo.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    It won't cut it.

I'm expecting deep deep sorrow (and regret) and compensation.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    PS Now that you've forced me to - I have to admit I like atw.
    There you go you humourless bastards - making me feel like an outcast. Hope you're happy now ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    guru

First rule of CUK. There is no need to try and make AtW look stupid.

HTH

I wasn't trying to. I would hope that Alexi would enjoy my humour ...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    guru

First rule of CUK. There is no need to try and make AtW look stupid.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    Give it up, you're descending to his level and starting to make him look like he's got a point.
    Ah it's only a laugh ....

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Give it up, you're descending to his level and starting to make him look like he's got a point.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Things you learn at the Kiev Military Academy

Things you learn at the Kiev Military Academy

1. Mortgage - is bad evil capitalistic inventions. Good Soviet no touch with bargepole

2. Moustache - represents Soviet manhood and Virility. You no shave ever. Sister too, no shave.

3. Women - decadent imperialist Western capitalistic invention. You no touch.

4. Knowledge - Good Sovietski he know everything about about everything

5. Birmingham - Is best city in West. Always share house with fellow chavskis

5. Chavski - Is represent best of the proletariat.

6. Economics - is to complex for Chavski. Must be control by strong leader.

Working...
X