• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jeez - I really do talk a lot!"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Did you meet at work SA ?

I wish I had an IT BF...

Do you know what it is - I'm almost tempted not to answer this incase I get accused of attention seeking again, or making this board into my personal diary!

But I'll resist...

yeah he was my boss
    Its excellent having someone in the same game - they understand what you're on about for one! And they rarely get board listening to your days problem (more often than not, he'll try to fix it!)

He rocks

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    He's an IT PM - he really thinks these things through
    Did you meet at work SA ?

I wish I had an IT BF...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    How flash is your husband having a computer in the kitchen for you!

He's an IT PM - he really thinks these things through

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    How flash is your husband having a computer in the kitchen for you!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "I've hit my 1000+ posts already! How the hell have I done that?! "

Not to be sexist, but it is commonly known that women do tend to talk more than men. The question is, why are you posting when there must be something you can clean!

Tony in 'those dishes won't do themselves' mode

Thanks for bringing the humour back into this Tony! (And you SAS)

I have just put the tea in and the dishwasher on - does that count?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "I've hit my 1000+ posts already! How the hell have I done that?! "

Not to be sexist, but it is commonly known that women do tend to talk more than men. The question is, why are you posting when there must be something you can clean!

Tony in 'those dishes won't do themselves' mode

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well if SA was as bad as andyw I would have a go too. I think there's a massive qualitative difference. Some of what she says actually makes sense.

PS Get a sense of humour will you, Bagpuss - this forum is entertaining precisely because of the variety - there are pelnty of serious threads and plenty of "letting off steam" threads.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It's impossible to ignore someone when they post on every thread every 30 seconds. It's getting a bit OTT don't you think?

nevermind

I'd believe this if you'd genuinely been getting sicker with me over time - but you've had it in for me from the start.

I've never even had conversations with you before - not proper ones.

I can understand a few people on here being that angry with me - John Galt for a start (we just never seem to see eye to eye).

But I've never even talked to you before, and since day one its been nothing but horrible put down comments and nasty remarks.

Whats the real reason that you hate me so much?

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Children, children, please behave

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    I don't think SA is doing any harm.

BP you seem to be having a bad day, if you don't like what SA posts you can always ignore.
    It's impossible to ignore someone when they post on every thread every 30 seconds. It's getting a bit OTT don't you think?

nevermind

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Bagpuss

How long you been here Sal? How many posts?
    So what?!!

And that was the point of the thread anyway - I realised how much I posted and I genuinely wanted to apologise to anyone who thought I witterred on too much.

From now on why dont you just start all the threads then?

Or perhaps the best way to stop me from continuing my threads is to just stop posting in them? If everyone else does the same too I'd stop wouldn't i?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I don't think SA is doing any harm.

BP you seem to be having a bad day, if you don't like what SA posts you can always ignore.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    guru is just jealous that girls like the others.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    If I ever heard him ripping shreds out of one of the blokes I'd have a bit more respect for him, but it only ever seems to be me or Lucy.

He's ******* pathetic. Spends all his time on here, yet spends most of that time calling us lot sad bastards for being on here. Go figure
    Bagpuss

How long you been here Sal? How many posts?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Don't be a moron SAS, you really think posts like this are making CUK better? It's getting worse than CCnet.

If a male member (cheap pun etc) posted the stuff Sally was posting I'd be told to feck off erm, just like Andyw was , but as some people are getting aroused by the faintest wiff of a woman it goes without comment.

I expect to get flamed now by the desperates.

Someone just posted a thread called "Tights or Stockings"!! Hows that more related than what I posted like?

Please tell me how I differ from anyone else on here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X