• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Best TossPot

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best TossPot"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Except without the charm, looks or wealth.
    Pays well down the docks does it?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But then it would be no fun as I wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.
    I had to ask who he was.

I would like to say that you went down in my estimation watching some common soap opera. But it would be a lie. You are already as low as you can go.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But then it would be no fun as we wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.
    Except without the charm, looks or wealth.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I wish I had tossed in a pot Would have saved me from the pain of children. And several STIs.....
    But then it would be no fun as we wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Is it who's best at tossing into a pot? If so, what size pot and how far from the tip is it placed? The test needs to be standardised so that empirical judgements can be made.
    I wish I had tossed in a pot Would have saved me from the pain of children. And several STIs.....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Is it who's best at tossing into a pot? If so, what size pot and how far from the tip is it placed? The test needs to be standardised so that empirical judgements can be made.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am unbannable!
    It's "unintelligible"

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I thought you were banned?
    I am unbannable!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Oi Wilmsy, what's the latest with your mafia neighbors and that crazy girl you were dating?
    I thought you were banned?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Northern Lad.
    Oi Wilmsy, what's the latest with your mafia neighbors and that crazy girl you were dating?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    MF? Brillo?

Discuss
    Northern Lad.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    WTF - this was clear parroty thread

Plus it was in form of question anyway, only tosspots will get insulted by it!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Mod double standards more like.
    Poor little snowflake!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    MF? Brillo?

Discuss
    Fook you. It's the yogurt pot by your bed thats the best tosspot, you tosser into a tosspot.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    As long as you choose your target wisely...
    Mod double standards more like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X