• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Support Michael Stone!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    I'd love to post in this thread as often as I do in others, but my policy is not to make any comments on NI affairs.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    He's the coloured grifter who is in some con man series on telly.

Don't you know anything!

Leave a comment:

• ImNotFromIndia
    replied
    Originally posted by Daywalker
    Support Michael Stone!!
    I don't know who this guy is ... Is he a member of that 70s pop group?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Support Michael Stone!!
    Which one?

Leave a comment:

• PerlOfWisdom
    replied
    Support Michael Stone!!
    By the neck, using a thick rope.

Leave a comment:

• xxx rated lady
    replied
    Why support a terrorist murderer? One could say that is hypocritical if one supports the likes of Adams who is said to have been a part of the IRA. The big difference is that Adams is now an essential part of the process that looks like bringing an end to decades of violence. Stone just remains a thug who shoots mourners in churchyards and would like to prolong the conflict.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Kinvara
    Yes, you are obvioulsy an intellectual, don't forget to beat up your wife when your team doesn't win.
    Doesn't everybody do this? I mean, she is a part time Ref and supports the other side, what does she expect?

Leave a comment:

• Kinvara
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    match of the day is on.
    Yes, you are obvioulsy an intellectual, don't forget to beat up your wife when your team doesn't win.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    I agree MF. Looks like a total tosser to me as well and I should know.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Remember when you log in and log out not to get confused which ID you are using.

Try the one which doesnt make you look like a ******.

I'd love to play but you instantly bore me and match of the day is on.

Leave a comment:

• Kinvara
    replied
    You know nothing about me.

Go away little boy, the grown-ups are talking.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yawn.

I already know who you are and if no interest in playing. Perhaps another female id for you tonight.

Yawn.

Leave a comment:

• Kinvara
    replied
    And there is a time and place. This is not either.

Your inability to have a 'debate' is demonstrated by your need to name call and be abusive toward the first person who disagrees with you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    As I said, one mans terrorist.

Try and have a debate numnuts as opposed to reactionary bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Kinvara
    replied
    You wouldn't be so 'philosophical' if it was your child he murdered.

FFS get a grip !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X