• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Countdown!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Countdown!"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Mustang
    Hmmm..........stereotypes are always a problem. A friend of mine moved to Wigan and from that point on my opinions changed permenantly.

Uni was a good leveller too - always easier to dance with a Northern lass. The southern ones tended to be more suspicious of any alternative reasons, the northern ones just assumed you wanted to dance!!
    Ain't the world strange....!!
    Or the northern ones assumed you wanted a shag and weren't put off We're very friendly up here - its because of the cold!

And I'm only joking about the southern thing anyway

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Hmmm..........stereotypes are always a problem. A friend of mine moved to Wigan and from that point on my opinions changed permenantly.

Uni was a good leveller too - always easier to dance with a Northern lass. The southern ones tended to be more suspicious of any alternative reasons, the northern ones just assumed you wanted to dance!!
    Ain't the world strange....!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Mustang
    Tsk, tsk....shame on you!! How can you forget about that....?!

I proably forgo on purpose because I like talking to you lot, and when I remember yous are a bunch of soft southern woosies it puts me off!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Obviously something she doesn't do "oop norf"

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    ha ha ha - yeah I'd forgot about that
    Tsk, tsk....shame on you!! How can you forget about that....?!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Personally I make "Luuuurve". Cue Barry White ....
    Yeah but you won't attract the birds with that worm

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Personally I make "Luuuurve". Cue Barry White ....

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan
    I should point out that the house has barely seen as much as a vacuum cleaner in the previous 7 months I was in a contract.

I'm just wondering whether to add some red wine to the stew. By which I mean drink the whole bottle by myself.
    That sounds more like it

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    e

Down south a bit, we are the sort that also like to "make love"

HTH

ha ha ha - yeah I'd forgot about that

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    You're making the stew and cleaning the house?!!!

Where do blokes like you live?
    I should point out that the house has barely seen as much as a vacuum cleaner in the previous 7 months I was in a contract.

I'm just wondering whether to add some red wine to the stew. By which I mean drink the whole bottle by myself.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    It's the final countdown, we are leaving together oh oh

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    e

Down south a bit, we are the sort that also like to "make love" to men

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    e

Down south a bit, we are the sort that also like to "make love"

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Its just wrong isn't it?!

She's always been on the front line of the fashion world though
    And you know what happens to the person on the front line....

BANG

ARGHHHhhHHhHHhhhhhhhhhh

*THUD*

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan
    I'm inbetween gigs too. Today I'm making some stew and trying to tidy/clean the house (I usually manage about 10 minutes before I get distracted for a couple of hours).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X