• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Challenge to Chico

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Challenge to Chico"

Collapse

• Ivor1
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    How many times ?

How many times do I have to tell you ?

How many times do I have to say "Chico is a Troll who gets off on winding people up", and most of the posters cannot restrain themselves in feeding the troll.

I don't know who is worse...Chico or the posters who feed him.

Regardless of Chico's faith and proof or lack of, the current score must be :

Chico : 4123 : Posters 0

You know what, Chico's probably one of the regulars on the board, who just drops in to spice things up. He's about as religious as my toe-nail clipping last night.
    Whats a troll ? Update understand now.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    How many times ?

How many times do I have to tell you ?

How many times do I have to say "Chico is a Troll who gets off on winding people up", and most of the posters cannot restrain themselves in feeding the troll.

I don't know who is worse...Chico or the posters who feed him.

Regardless of Chico's faith and proof or lack of, the current score must be :

Chico : 4123 : Posters 0

You know what, Chico's probably one of the regulars on the board, who just drops in to spice things up. He's about as religious as my toe-nail clipping last night.

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobra
    I do not think he gives a tulip
    Quote of the day. Amen, brother.

Leave a comment:

• Dobra
    replied
    Originally posted by Logie
    And how does he feel about that ?
    I do not think he gives a tulip

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    Yes we can call him a twat here
    And how does he feel about that ?

Leave a comment:

• Dobra
    replied
    Is that why you all come over here then ?
    Yes we can call him a twat here

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    Originally posted by AlterEgo
    One can only scientifically disprove something.

Why not go away, and get a good education, before you start posting your inane, incoherent tulipe.

You deserve IR35

Peasant.
    Prove it

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    Poland is a very religeous country. You are not allowed to say these insults to god in Poland
    Is that why you all come over here then ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AlterEgo

Why not go away, and get a good education, before you start posting your inane, incoherent tulipe.

You deserve IR35

Peasant.
    Why hello Andyw (or is it BernardC.) Actually Occam's razor says we should only posit the minimum explanation to account for the facts. And that clearly does not need God. Can you disprove the existence of the tooth fairy?

Leave a comment:

• Dobra
    replied
    Poland is a very religeous country. You are not allowed to say these insults to god in Poland

Leave a comment:

• AlterEgo
    replied
    Wrong question

Originally posted by sasguru
    Please post here your proof that God exists. If you don't we'll all know you're a liar.

You deserve IR35

Peasant.

Leave a comment:

• Forumbore
    replied
    The bible...for those stubborn moments when toilet paper won't do.
    Otherwise known as

"The Holy Dag shifter"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Xog you disappoint me. You have joined the ranks of the those who resort to insults when they fail to understand a coherent argument. You may not be able to buy a Bible in Saudi but that does not mean anyone who seriouslys wants to get one cannot.
    Imbecile.

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    The bible...for those stubborn moments when toilet paper won't do.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    There you are, not even any semblance of rational argument. You do not attempt to adress the last point by explaining how, say, a Muslim in Saudi Arabia would have an opportunity to read the bible.You are a total feck* imbecile.

Xog you disappoint me. You have joined the ranks of the those who resort to insults when they fail to understand a coherent argument. You may not be able to buy a Bible in Saudi but that does not mean anyone who seriouslys wants to get one cannot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X