• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tate Modern

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tate Modern"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    You forgot 'hateful'.
    My last post was over the top... I apologise

troll:
    please refrain from posting such comments on this board.
    any more and you will be banned.
    scotspine
    Last edited by scotspine; 23 November 2006, 21:16.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Just paid a lunch time visit...summed up as "total b0llocks" I was tempted to smash the donation box and take money out for wasting my time
    Hmm... you have to work at the same place as me...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Does this mean I'll get to have sex before I'm 40?
    Define sex...

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Does this mean I'll get to have sex before I'm 40?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Who's that bearded canadian twat who paints with a knife? Some of his stuff is quite good.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I'm really liking the new you BP.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I was watching watercolour challenge when on the bench once (dont laugh)

They're was a fine art graduate on and she turned her work into a collage, was quite interesting but obviously wasn't twee enough to win.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    I used to think water colour painting was the preserve of the blue rinse brigade (unintentional pun), but I've seen some interesting abstract stuff over the last few years.
    It's a very difficult medium. Very delicate - ground for light - you can't paint over like you can do in oils. It has to be very deliberate, or you need to be able to creatively exploit your mistakes.

Hugley rewarding if you master it - I haven't!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    You forgot 'hateful'.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I used to think water colour painting was the preserve of the blue rinse brigade (unintentional pun), but I've seen some interesting abstract stuff over the last few years.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Next I shall be visiting the Royal Water Colour Society exhibition at Bankside gallery...let you know how that goes
    Ok, tell us all what you know about water colour painting (without the aid of Google or SKA, please)...

Anyone with any appreciation of art, or whatever form or medium or period would not go to the Tate Modern (for a 'lunch hour') and declare it crap.

You are a fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    FFS, just because I happen to agree with someone.

Go and read some of the other threads where I clearly don't.
    Baaaa Baaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    FFS, just because I happen to agree with someone.

Go and read some of the other threads where I clearly don't.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Then don't play with it !
    please see my edit later....
    Last edited by scotspine; 23 November 2006, 21:17.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Or go and read something and come back with a reasoned argument.

(Other than the Daily Mail, or the free papers)

Said the little sheep

Leave a comment:

Working...
X