• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The something someone once said that was funny thread"

Collapse

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
    with a ferret
    No wonder his company went bust...with a ferret as a partner

Leave a comment:

• scriptfromscratch
    replied
    with a ferret

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
    did you hear about the back street abortionist whos business folded? . . . . his ferret died
    Performing an abortion on a ferret.....

Leave a comment:

• scriptfromscratch
    replied
    did you hear about the back street abortionist whos business folded? . . . . his ferret died

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    is a camp disco somewhere the village people go?

*Coat*

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    A mate of mine was in Butlins many years ago. There was a local medallion man who used to sneak into the camp disco to dance with the young dollies and get them in the clinches during the slowies.

He was rubbing up against a scouse bird when she must have felt his boner against her leg, just as the music went low everyone heard the classic lines

'Dont worry love, its just a packet of swizzles in my pocket'
    'Oh yeh, warrave yer done ? ate half of them ?'

I'll get me coat

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Yes.
    Hmmmm. Fit and a sense of humour. Cashback!!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Was she hot?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic The something someone once said that was funny thread

The something someone once said that was funny thread

Just remembered an incident many years ago.

I was working with an Irish girl named Sharon Burke and had a bit of a disagreement with her on something she messed up. I was her boss.

Right in the middle of the argument in the office, she shouted.

"Look, I'm a woman, a blonde, I'm Irish, my name is Sharon and I'm a Burke, what did you expect?"

Still makes me laugh when I think about it.

(I'll get me coat)

Working...
X