• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy independence day / day of remembrance"

Collapse

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Northernladyuk, you need to be a bit clearer that you're being sarcastic. Perhaps mark such posts with an asterisk?
    Jeez. I was fully aware of the sarcasm, and my response was also sarcastic. Hence the sarcastic cartoon.

KUATB.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Northernladyuk, you need to be a bit clearer that you're being sarcastic. Perhaps mark such posts with an asterisk?
    Might it be simpler to reverse that?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Or

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by billybiro View Post
    I'm so sorry. Of course, you're right, NLyUK.

Everything is fine..

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Stop talking the economy down.
    I'm so sorry. Of course, you're right, NLyUK.

Everything is fine..

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Stop talking the economy down.

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Such as?
    Such as this:

How has the economy fared since the Brexit vote? - BBC News
    From the EU referendum to Article 50: the charts that show how the UK's economy has performed
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...anuary-verdict
    Last edited by billybiro; 28 June 2017, 12:14.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Such as?
    Don't think he has thought that far ahead. He is probably still facetiming his virtuous circle of fellow bremoaners trying to dredge up some "facts" to support his whining.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Nope, I've just kept my eyes open and not buried my head in the sand for the last year. Things are worse now then they were back then and all evidence points to them getting even worse. There's really no need to swallow any propaganda when the consequences of the actions from a year ago are right in front of your nose and plain as day.
    Such as?

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You really did swallow all that Project Fear crap, and then went back for seconds, you greedy little bugger. I like your style though.
    Nope, I've just kept my eyes open and not buried my head in the sand for the last year. Things are worse now then they were back then and all evidence points to them getting even worse. There's really no need to swallow any propaganda when the consequences of the actions from a year ago are right in front of your nose and plain as day.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Enjoy your pyrrhic victory. I'm sure it'll be great consolation to know you were "right" when they repossess all your earthly belongings and you're forced to eat food from a rubbish bin.
    You really did swallow all that Project Fear crap, and then went back for seconds, you greedy little bugger. I like your style though.

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Losing sucks, doesn't it.

Enjoy your pyrrhic victory. I'm sure it'll be great consolation to know you were "right" when they repossess all your earthly belongings and you're forced to eat food from a rubbish bin.
    Last edited by billybiro; 24 June 2017, 12:04.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Not without Irish roots!
    A quick wedding and three years in Ireland (either side of the border) and Bob's your uncle. Just ask northernladyUK.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Nah, one can always get an Irish passport.
    Not without Irish roots!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Extreme house prices, decreasing standard of living, increasing costs of consumables.... yeah yeah whatever, keep telling yourself your winning.
    One thing Brexit will hopefully fix it high house prices

Leave a comment:

Working...
X