• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "U. S. Technology Czar Says More IT Workers Needed"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    U. S. Technology Czar Says More IT Workers Needed

As the late Milton Friedman would have said, you will have no trouble finding IT workers, or nurses or posties or any other key operatives, if you pay the market rate for them.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Oh dear, the joys of being pampaered by foreign people who smile at you has obviously gone to his head. Just like every other politician... 'gee, these foreign people are all smiley and happy, whereas those people back home who I represent are all.. well, angry and concerned. I like these smiley people better. Lets get more of them into my constituency....'

If he had done his job properly, of course, there would be no need to visit China, except to support his own countries industries seeking market share. Time for him to resign due to incompetence...? It will never happen.

You really do have to wonder what these people are on... and whether or not their 'dealer' supplies it in used bank notes in a brown paper bag.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    started a topic U. S. Technology Czar Says More IT Workers Needed

U. S. Technology Czar Says More IT Workers Needed

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...2061693,00.asp

Working...
X