• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "May will not resign"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
    My three dogs haven't offered an opinion yet.
    Weren't they outside the polling station taking selfies of themselves yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• Lambert Simnel
    replied
    She will resign. Just not yet.

She has no mandate or personal authority now. Perhaps the Tories will rally round her in the interim, but she won't be allowed to lead them into another election after that campaign, and will likely have stepped down by the end of the year. She's a lame duck until then.

Leave a comment:

• DallasDad
    replied
    I just straw polled the masses:

The bloke downstairs servicing my Gas boiler says she will go so that's it done and dusted then.
    He also said Boris for President and Bring back spitting Image so seems very well informed.

My PA is going to contact a researcher and get back to me

My three dogs haven't offered an opinion yet.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    If she resigns who will take her place, Boris or Gove?

Would be about right, continuing the path the tories have taken since they decided to have a referendum on the EU. A complete shambles, so much so they make Corbyn look good.

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    She's baaaaaaaack
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...idApp_Facebook

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    So say Sky

The time is always right to do the right thing

Some daft punter will probably take that bet for £10k

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    She will not resign. She will be resigned

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sal View Post
    6 seats means 6 seats, period!
    The Lady is not for U-turning!

Leave a comment:

• sal
    replied
    Originally posted by chopper View Post
    In May's own words on 20th May

https://www.facebook.com/TheresaMayO...37355726281193

Well she has lost more than six seats, she has lost the election. Can she not keep up her promise for Corbyn to do the negotiations? Or was she being specific - 6 seats and 6 seats only?
    6 seats means 6 seats, period!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    That woman has more U-turns than a plumber's supply shop

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    She'll change her mind and make a U turn on resigning soon

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by chopper View Post

Well she has lost more than six seats, she has lost the election. Can she not keep up her promise for Corbyn to do the negotiations? Or was she being specific - 6 seats and 6 seats only?

Can you actually believe anything that comes out of that fat gob?

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied

If I lose just six seats I will lose this election, and Jeremy Corbyn will be sitting down to negotiate with the presidents, prime ministers and chancellors of Europe

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Maybe she's hanging around 'till they can find someone who's up to the job

BoJo?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I guess she will do one last U turn and decide to go. Is she the the most U Turner in Tory history?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X